• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snow Brings Unexpected Change to Our Plans!

Cute picture!Good luck with the snow. We just got done with getting 19 inches over Christmas. Whole state was covered in snow!
lockhartkitchen
Snow started less than a half hour ago and we have an inch of snow with huge flakes to continue over the next several hours. This was the day my husband was going to walk the neighborhoods with me to hand out my flyers before it rained. Ha Ha.

lockhartkitchen said:
Snow started less than a half hour ago and we have an inch of snow with huge flakes to continue over the next several hours. This was the day my husband was going to walk the neighborhoods with me to hand out my flyers before it rained. Ha Ha.

Well put on some boots & make like those Penguins!! I LOVE Penguins!!! :D

Thanks Ginger. I love penguins too! My Christmas tree is only penguin ornaments. I have a blow up penguin in the yard, a blow up snow globe with a penguin inside and my newest addition: an igloo that the lid goes up and down and reveals 3 penguins. We left for an hour to get food, and had to wipe the snow off all my yard decorations so they could open. Doesn't look like it's letting up. Fun! We don't get much snow.

It's raining here at 39 degrees, just hoping it drops a little more so we get snow too.

lockhartkitchen said:
Thanks Ginger. I love penguins too! My Christmas tree is only penguin ornaments. I have a blow up penguin in the yard, a blow up snow globe with a penguin inside and my newest addition: an igloo that the lid goes up and down and reveals 3 penguins. We left for an hour to get food, and had to wipe the snow off all my yard decorations so they could open. Doesn't look like it's letting up. Fun! We don't get much snow.

Yeah, I just imagined that Oregon got tons of snow!! DH says lots of rain...:(

WOW!! An entire tree of just Penguins!!! Kewl!

When we had a bigger house I had my "penguin tree" in the formal living room. We had another tree in the family room with all the kids yearly ornaments on it. We haven't had my tree up now for over 5 years, as our rental houses have been small. We moved in September, and my husband suggested we get out the penguin ornaments this year. It's really cute. I've almost outgrown a 6 foot tree with the ornaments. In my room, I have a curio cupboard with over 200 penguins in it. It's all my breakables. I've outgrown that one too. My stuffed ones come out at Christmas on the couch, or live on my penguin shelves in my fourth grade classroom. I've been collecting now for over 25 years. It makes an easy gift to find.

over 5 inches now. It only started snowing 3 hours ago!

lockhartkitchen said:
When we had a bigger house I had my "penguin tree" in the formal living room. We had another tree in the family room with all the kids yearly ornaments on it. We haven't had my tree up now for over 5 years, as our rental houses have been small. We moved in September, and my husband suggested we get out the penguin ornaments this year. It's really cute. I've almost outgrown a 6 foot tree with the ornaments. In my room, I have a curio cupboard with over 200 penguins in it. It's all my breakables. I've outgrown that one too. My stuffed ones come out at Christmas on the couch, or live on my penguin shelves in my fourth grade classroom. I've been collecting now for over 25 years. It makes an easy gift to find.

WOW!! Easy gift for sure, I play on pogo & right now I have holiday penguins going back & forth on my mini...Last July at Conference, I always make a trip to Shedd Aquarium & I got a beautiful print of 2 African Penguins, it looks like they are holding hands/fins walking on the beach...I want to get it mounted!

If you go to his site, you can see the pic, just click on prints for sale....

http://www.stuartwestmorland.com/

Wow, I hope that snow doesn't come our way! We are suppose to get some over the New Year - we will see.

pampchefrhondab said:
Wow, I hope that snow doesn't come our way! We are suppose to get some over the New Year - we will see.

They are saying as far East as NY might be getting some.....

Ginger428 said:
If you go to his site, you can see the pic, just click on prints for sale....

http://www.stuartwestmorland.com/

Cute picture!

Good luck with the snow. We just got done with getting 19 inches over Christmas. Whole state was shut down for a few days.

Watch out for...

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/funny-pictures-frosty-had-many-children.jpg

Too funny! It makes me cold thinking how long someone was out in the snow to make those.

What are some easy snow day recipes?

Some easy snow day recipes include slow cooker chili, vegetable soup, and chicken pot pie.

Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make snow day meals?

Yes, many Pampered Chef products are perfect for snow day meals. The slow cooker, stoneware, and cookware are all great options for creating delicious winter dishes.

How can I make hot chocolate for a snow day treat?

To make hot chocolate, you will need milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla extract. Heat the milk in a saucepan, then add the cocoa powder and sugar and stir until dissolved. Finally, add a splash of vanilla extract for extra flavor. Top with whipped cream or marshmallows, if desired.

What are some fun activities to do on a snow day?

Some fun activities to do on a snow day include building a snowman, having a snowball fight, and sledding. You can also stay inside and do a puzzle, have a movie marathon, or bake some cookies.

How can I stay warm and cozy on a snow day?

To stay warm and cozy on a snow day, bundle up in layers, drink hot beverages, and snuggle up with a warm blanket. You can also light some candles or start a fire in the fireplace for extra warmth and ambiance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lmonninger
Replies
Views
rennea
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies