1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Let It Snow!

1. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

Snow started less than a half hour ago and we have an inch of snow with huge flakes to continue over the next several hours. This was the day my husband was going to walk the neighborhoods with me to hand out my flyers before it rained. Ha Ha.

2. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Well put on some boots & make like those Penguins!! I LOVE Penguins!!! :D

Dec 29, 2009
  3. lockhartkitchen

Thanks Ginger. I love penguins too! My Christmas tree is only penguin ornaments. I have a blow up penguin in the yard, a blow up snow globe with a penguin inside and my newest addition: an igloo that the lid goes up and down and reveals 3 penguins. We left for an hour to get food, and had to wipe the snow off all my yard decorations so they could open. Doesn't look like it's letting up. Fun! We don't get much snow.

4. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

It's raining here at 39 degrees, just hoping it drops a little more so we get snow too.

Dec 29, 2009
  5. Ginger428

Yeah, I just imagined that Oregon got tons of snow!! DH says lots of rain...:(

WOW!! An entire tree of just Penguins!!! Kewl!

Dec 29, 2009
  6. lockhartkitchen

When we had a bigger house I had my "penguin tree" in the formal living room. We had another tree in the family room with all the kids yearly ornaments on it. We haven't had my tree up now for over 5 years, as our rental houses have been small. We moved in September, and my husband suggested we get out the penguin ornaments this year. It's really cute. I've almost outgrown a 6 foot tree with the ornaments. In my room, I have a curio cupboard with over 200 penguins in it. It's all my breakables. I've outgrown that one too. My stuffed ones come out at Christmas on the couch, or live on my penguin shelves in my fourth grade classroom. I've been collecting now for over 25 years. It makes an easy gift to find.

7. lockhartkitchen

over 5 inches now. It only started snowing 3 hours ago!

8. Ginger428

WOW!! Easy gift for sure, I play on pogo & right now I have holiday penguins going back & forth on my mini...Last July at Conference, I always make a trip to Shedd Aquarium & I got a beautiful print of 2 African Penguins, it looks like they are holding hands/fins walking on the beach...I want to get it mounted!

Dec 29, 2009
  9. Ginger428

Dec 29, 2009
  10. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Wow, I hope that snow doesn't come our way! We are suppose to get some over the New Year - we will see.

11. Ginger428

They are saying as far East as NY might be getting some.....

Dec 29, 2009
  12. lockhartkitchen

13. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

Good luck with the snow. We just got done with getting 19 inches over Christmas. Whole state was shut down for a few days.

Dec 29, 2009
  14. Ginger428

Thanks!! I LOVE It!! :D

Dec 29, 2009
  15. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Watch out for...

[​IMG]

16. lockhartkitchen

Too funny! It makes me cold thinking how long someone was out in the snow to make those.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted