• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lesson Learned About Following up

In summary, it is recommended to follow up with your customers at least once a month through a personalized email or phone call. To make your follow up more effective, listen to your customers' feedback and address any concerns or questions they may have. It is important to follow up with customers who have not made a purchase as they may need a reminder or helpful information. Following up with customers on social media is appropriate, but be sure to maintain a professional tone.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Here is a huge example of what not to do when you meet someone who want's to have a party. Yes, I actually did this! :(

Right before I got sick, my DH had knee replacement surgery and my Grandmother passed away, I met someone when I was picking up my middle DS from after school care who wanted to do a party. This was the end of March. I just called her last night and she rec'd an invite to a friends party a week later. She went and booked and already had her party.

You want to follow up with in 24-48 hrs. Lesson learned big time for me.

Last edited:
(((hugs))) Sorry Laurie!

It happens! I actually had a lady that I was following up with over a few months. By the time I actually got her on the phone (left several messages) she had already booked a party with someone else! It does happen both ways!

Yeah, it happens. Sometimes it even happens when you're good about following up with people.

Dear [Name], Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear about your recent challenges and I hope you and your family are doing well now. I understand how frustrating it can be when you miss an opportunity to book a party. It's important to follow up with potential hosts within 24-48 hours to ensure that they have a spot on your calendar. I'm glad you learned this lesson and I'm sure you will have great success in the future. If you would like any tips or advice on how to effectively follow up with potential hosts, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm always here to support you in your business. Wishing you all the best,

1. How often should I follow up with my customers?

It is recommended to follow up with your customers at least once a month to maintain a good relationship and keep them updated on any new products or promotions.

2. What is the best way to follow up with a customer?

The best way to follow up with a customer is through a personalized email or phone call. This shows that you value their business and are interested in their needs.

3. How can I make my follow up more effective?

To make your follow up more effective, make sure to listen to your customers' feedback and address any concerns or questions they may have. This will help build trust and loyalty with your customers.

4. Should I follow up with customers who have not made a purchase?

Yes, it is important to follow up with customers who have not made a purchase. They may have been interested in a product but needed more time to make a decision. Your follow up may remind them to make a purchase or provide helpful information that can lead to a sale.

5. Is it appropriate to follow up with customers on social media?

Yes, it is appropriate to follow up with customers on social media, especially if that is their preferred method of communication. However, make sure to keep your tone professional and avoid being too pushy or sales-oriented.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• txtrina
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies