• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Party? Struggling with the Menu?

In summary, Melissa is offering suggestions for dishes to serve at her upcoming party. Some of the dishes she's considering include pasta, chicken, and pizza. The pizza is a particularly good option, and she recommends that the guests layer the ingredients as instructed in the recipe. She also recommends Italian Seasoning as a flavor boost.
chefsteph07
What's everyone doing? Last season I did the fajitas, but I have a show this Fri for a past host from last year I did the fajitas for this very reason, it was Lent! :)

Any other suggestions? I thought about the potato chowder, but she's expecting a large crowd and I don't want to make 2 batches. Anyone else in this quandry?

What about the quesadilla cups with nectarine salsa? If you've got two muffin pans you can easily make 48 lil appetizers. Does she want a main dish though?

I wonder how shrimp fajitas would turn out in the DCB?

I think the Chili Cornbread Bake would be good with a can of kidney or black beans (drained and rinsed) to replace the ground beef.Creamy One Pot Pasta is a great meatless recipe, too.

The Zesty Ravioli Skillet is a great one, too! :)

3 Cheese Garden Pizza is still one of my 2 main recipes and I constantly get hosts asking for "the pizza that you made at suzies". I am doing it for every party in february b/c of the bar pan being on sale. I've sold on avg 5 at every party in addition to the 'brownie pan' (aka med bar pan). Garden pizza = yummy = meatless = easy = inexpensive ingredients = always a hit.

Shows off: bar pan, Ult Mandolin, batter/SS bowl, mix n scrapter, garlic press, measuring cup (if you use one), measuring spoon (if you use one...i don't), microplane grater, pizza cutter, small serving spatula, prep bowl (and i use the 2cup prep bowl also), cutlery, egg slicer plus (i substitute to show how to slice mushrooms with it) & chopper (i use half an onion just so that I 'show' it). I don't demo measuring tools b/c its my 'funny' moment to pretend that I am Rachel Ray since this is my own Foot Network Show and she eyeballs it. :)

Melissa, do you know I have never done or tried that pizza? The other suggestions are great too!
I also thought about the penne chicken, and those who didn't want the chicken could just do the pasta, creamy one pot pasta is good though as well.
I try to feature the baker at every party....thanks for the ideas! Keep em coming if you have them!

chefsteph07 said:
Melissa, do you know I have never done or tried that pizza? The other suggestions are great too!
I also thought about the penne chicken, and those who didn't want the chicken could just do the pasta, creamy one pot pasta is good though as well.
I try to feature the baker at every party....thanks for the ideas! Keep em coming if you have them!

You really should try that pizza. It's so delicious! If you do, just make sure you layer the ingredients as instructed in the recipe -- it really makes a difference when it comes to the crispness of the crust. I also sprinkle some Italian Seasoning on it to show off one more product and to get a flavor boost.

1) How many people can I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite to your party. We suggest inviting at least 10-12 people to ensure a fun and successful event.

2) Do I have to provide the food for the party?

No, as the host, you are not required to provide any food for the party. However, you are welcome to provide snacks or refreshments if you would like.

3) Can I choose the menu for the party?

Yes, as the host, you have the option to choose the menu for your party. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select the dishes you would like to feature.

4) Can I earn free products by hosting a party?

Yes, when you host a Pampered Chef party, you have the opportunity to earn free products based on the sales from your party. The more sales, the more free products you can earn!

5) Do I have to purchase anything as the host?

No, there is no obligation for the host to purchase any products. However, if you choose to make a purchase, you will receive a discount on your order as a thank you for hosting the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jode7227
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pamperedlinda