• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Lemony Gingertini Recipe - Easy and Refreshing!

In summary, to make a Lemony Gingertini, combine 2 oz vodka, 1 oz lemon juice, 1 oz ginger syrup, and 1 oz triple sec in a shaker with ice. Shake well, strain into a martini glass, and garnish with a lemon twist. Alternatives to vodka in this recipe include gin or tequila, and ginger syrup can be found in the cocktail mixers section of most grocery stores or made at home with water, sugar, and sliced ginger. A mocktail version can be made by omitting the alcohol and mixing ginger ale or ginger beer with lemon juice and ginger syrup. This recipe is gluten-free when using gluten-free vodka and triple sec, or a ginger syrup without gluten
ploust
HELP! I have the ingredients, but not the amounts...lemon vodka, lemonade concentrate, club soda, ginger,
I can't find my small recipe book... Please!

It's on Consultant's Corner under Season's Best recipes.

I found the recipe in the Files section. Here it is.

Attachments

• LemonyGingertinis.doc
    102 KB · Views: 498

1. How do I make a Lemony Gingertini?

To make a Lemony Gingertini, you will need 2 oz vodka, 1 oz lemon juice, 1 oz ginger syrup, and 1 oz triple sec. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lemon twist.

2. Can I use a different type of alcohol?

Yes, you can use a different type of alcohol if you prefer. Some popular alternatives to vodka in this recipe include gin or tequila.

3. What is ginger syrup and where can I find it?

Ginger syrup is a simple syrup made with fresh ginger. You can find it in the cocktail mixers section of most grocery stores, or you can make your own by boiling equal parts water and sugar with sliced ginger.

4. Can I make this recipe without alcohol?

Yes, you can make a mocktail version of this recipe by omitting the vodka and triple sec. Simply mix together 2 oz of ginger ale or ginger beer with 1 oz lemon juice and 1 oz ginger syrup. Serve over ice and garnish with a lemon twist.

5. Is this recipe gluten-free?

Yes, this recipe is gluten-free as long as you use a gluten-free vodka and triple sec. You can also make it completely gluten-free by using a ginger syrup that is free of gluten-containing ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies