• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried our LG soap with suds pump for easier use?

In summary, the LG soap pump is a great way to make your soap last longer. It definitely works and is a popular item among hosts.
BettieC
Gold Member
Has anyone used our LG soap with the suds pump?

yes, all the time in my kitchen. I LOVE IT!

Yes I have it in my Kitchen now.

We don't have lemongrass soap....we used to have lemon and rosemary soap - so sad it went away!!

cmdtrgd said:
We don't have lemongrass soap....we used to have lemon and rosemary soap - so sad it went away!!

Hey Kate,
Its on the outlet!!!! :D

That's the one I meant. It is in the outlet!! WooHoo

COOL! I'll be sure to pick some up!

I always loved it and was dissappointed when it was gone!

So does our soap pump actually do as it says....make soap last longer?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
So does our soap pump actually do as it says....make soap last longer?

It definitely works. I was surprised when they discontinued the soap but kept the suds pump. I think they will get rid of the suds pump this season.

The soap is awesome - my kids are very allergic to typical antibacterial soaps and our Lemon/Rosemary in the suds pump is great!

Thanks to you both, Malinda and Scott.....guess I have another product to buy! lol

Malinda Klein said:
It definitely works. I was surprised when they discontinued the soap but kept the suds pump. I think they will get rid of the suds pump this season.

The suds pump was around Waaayyyy before the soap! I never have to bring it to shows or talk about it (don't even own one anymore!), and it still sells consistently. I really doubt that it will be discontinued. But, I don't know - I've been surprised before by what was discontinued...like the Good Company Coffee.:cry::cry::cry:

I had a customer (a really good friend of mine) buy the suds pump and she doesn't care for it. The pump sticks whenever she pushes it down and she has to manually pull it back up before she can pump it again. She said it didn't do it at first, it started a few weeks after she got it and she even pulled it apart and cleaned it thinking maybe her soap was too thick and it got caked on. She switched it out when I was over at her house with the other pump it comes with and it was working fine so I told her to try it for a few weeks and if this one does the same thing I'd return it for her and if not I'll see about just getting the replacement pump.

I remember reading a while back that people weren't impressed with it and that they even discouraged people from buying ours, saying ones you could get at Target and other places were just as good/better for less $$. I'm all for paying more to get better quality tools, but I also want my customers to feel like I'm looking out for their best interest, not just for the sale. I would have voiced my concerns with this host when she ordered it but I got her show the day I needed to turn it in for my first 30 days so I thought I'd give it a chance since I'd never had personal experience with it. Now I kinda feel bad!

mrshamel3808 said:
I had a customer (a really good friend of mine) buy the suds pump and she doesn't care for it. The pump sticks whenever she pushes it down and she has to manually pull it back up before she can pump it again. She said it didn't do it at first, it started a few weeks after she got it and she even pulled it apart and cleaned it thinking maybe her soap was too thick and it got caked on. She switched it out when I was over at her house with the other pump it comes with and it was working fine so I told her to try it for a few weeks and if this one does the same thing I'd return it for her and if not I'll see about just getting the replacement pump.

I remember reading a while back that people weren't impressed with it and that they even discouraged people from buying ours, saying ones you could get at Target and other places were just as good/better for less $$. I'm all for paying more to get better quality tools, but I also want my customers to feel like I'm looking out for their best interest, not just for the sale. I would have voiced my concerns with this host when she ordered it but I got her show the day I needed to turn it in for my first 30 days so I thought I'd give it a chance since I'd never had personal experience with it. Now I kinda feel bad!

When you give her her products, just let her know that you discovered that some people have had a little trouble w/ the pump after a while and that should she experience that as well to let you know. You have 30 days to return it w/ free shipping. (After that, it's still returnable and because it's so light, it shouldn't cost much to ship.)

mrshamel3808 said:

Here is a document that talks about the problems and how to correct them and clean them... There are several versions of this in the files section...
http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...ame-tips-need-new-ones-spritzer-suds-pump.doc

The key with the suds pump is that you have to keep the cap on. Otherwise the soap dries up in the pump and causes it to stick.

Another consideration is the suds pump came out a Looooong time ago, before all the liquid soaps became "ultra". I tell my customers to fill only half-way to the soap line if they are using any kind of concentrated soap.

She watered her's down. But I'll check out those files to see if there's anything that helps her!

I love the suds pump and I bring it to all my shows, promote it as a way to cut costs (I know hand soap doesn't cost tons of $$, but every little bit helps, and if you have a big family or a germ-a-phobe family you can go through it quickly!)I would be sad if they discontinued it, but if they restyled it and made it stainless steel... that would make me happy :). The spritzer too! I think they look a little cheap, stainless steel would look so much nicer!!

kdangel518 said:
I love the suds pump and I bring it to all my shows, promote it as a way to cut costs (I know hand soap doesn't cost tons of $$, but every little bit helps, and if you have a big family or a germ-a-phobe family you can go through it quickly!)

I would be sad if they discontinued it, but if they restyled it and made it stainless steel... that would make me happy :). The spritzer too! I think they look a little cheap, stainless steel would look so much nicer!!

That would be really nice!!

I'd like it to be less top heavy. I have some that are shorter and wider and it's much easier to use. I find that it helps a lot to put warm water in it and you do need to make sure that you mix it'.

What are the benefits of using Lemongrass Soap & Suds Pump?

The Lemongrass Soap & Suds Pump is made with natural ingredients and does not contain harsh chemicals, making it safe for both your skin and the environment. The lemongrass scent is also known for its refreshing and invigorating properties, leaving you feeling clean and rejuvenated after each use.

How do I use the Lemongrass Soap & Suds Pump?

Simply pump a small amount onto your hands or a washcloth, lather, and rinse with water. The pump design also makes it easy to use and prevents messy spills.

Is the Lemongrass Soap & Suds Pump suitable for all skin types?

Yes, the Lemongrass Soap & Suds Pump is gentle enough for all skin types, including sensitive skin. However, if you have any known allergies or skin sensitivities, we recommend checking the ingredients list before use.

What makes the Lemongrass Soap & Suds Pump different from other soaps?

The Lemongrass Soap & Suds Pump is made with a blend of natural oils and plant-based ingredients, unlike many commercial soaps that contain harsh chemicals. It also has a refreshing and uplifting lemongrass scent that is not overpowering.

Can the Lemongrass Soap & Suds Pump be used for other purposes besides hand washing?

While the Lemongrass Soap & Suds Pump is primarily designed for hand washing, it can also be used as a body wash or for cleaning small items like makeup brushes. However, we do not recommend using it as a shampoo or for washing larger items such as clothing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies