• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make lemonade in a Quik Stir Pitcher?

In summary, the Quik Stir Pitcher is a specially designed pitcher from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make homemade lemonade. It includes a built-in stirrer and can be used for other beverages such as iced tea and cocktails. To make lemonade, you will need lemons, sugar, water, and ice, and you can adjust the sweetness to your liking. The pitcher is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for the lid and stirrer.
sherbert7
I once read a recipe for lemonade that you do in the small pitcher but I cannot find it!
You slice your lemons and add sugar but I don't know how much?

Here is the recipe
Lemonade:
3/4-1 cup sugar
3-4 lemons
Juice 1 lemon add the juice to pitcher. Thinly slice rest of lemons and plunge. Add ice.

Here is a strawberry lemonade also

3/4 cup sugar
6 cups very cold water
2 lg lemons (3 small)
16 oz frozen strawberries in syurp or 1 pint fresh strawberries chopped (use 1 cup sugar instead for fresh)
Mix sugar and water in QSP plunge till sugar dissolved. Squeeze juive from lemons into QSP. Pour 16 oz half frozen starawberries or fresh into QSP then pump pluger to break up strawberries.

Thank You!

What is the Quik Stir Pitcher and how does it work?

The Quik Stir Pitcher is a specially designed pitcher from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make homemade lemonade. It includes a built-in stirrer that helps to quickly dissolve sugar and other ingredients, giving you a perfectly mixed and refreshing beverage.

What ingredients do I need to make lemonade with the Quik Stir Pitcher?

To make lemonade with the Quik Stir Pitcher, you will need lemons, sugar, water, and ice. You can also add in other ingredients such as fresh herbs or fruit for a twist on the classic recipe.

Can I use the Quik Stir Pitcher for other beverages besides lemonade?

Yes, the Quik Stir Pitcher can be used for other beverages such as iced tea, fruit-infused water, and even cocktails. The built-in stirrer makes it easy to mix and dissolve ingredients for a perfect drink every time.

Is the Quik Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quik Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the lid and stirrer for best results and to prolong their lifespan.

Can I adjust the sweetness of the lemonade with the Quik Stir Pitcher?

Absolutely! The Quik Stir Pitcher allows you to adjust the amount of sugar to your liking, so you can make your lemonade as sweet or tart as you prefer. You can also use alternative sweeteners such as honey or agave syrup for a healthier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 4kids4me
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • myinnerchef