• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Sprinkles - No Longer Available

In summary, Lemon Sprinkles was a popular seasoning mix sold by Pampered Chef that added a zesty and tangy flavor to dishes. However, it is no longer available for purchase due to changes in ingredient sourcing and production. While it cannot be purchased from Pampered Chef, customers can make their own version at home using dried lemon zest, herbs, and spices. There are also other seasoning mixes available with a similar flavor profile. At this time, there are no plans to bring back Lemon Sprinkles, but it may be considered in the future based on customer feedback.
kcnancy
Gold Member
Lemon Sprinkles

3 Jars of Lemon Sprinkles. I will be happy to combine shipping if you purchase multiple items.

List Date: 5/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Lemon Sprinkles
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

http://classifieds.panjo.com/clientsrc/css/images/browse.png
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=2052707179&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/62928c9c-15f3-4353-81e9-b5063d529f0b2.jpg

i want if they are 10.30 for all 3

Yes it is 10.30 for all 3. :)

Great. How much for these 3 bottles plus your other bottles of honey vanilla sprinkles. zipcode 78552

Good morning, I am still learning to navigate the new marketplace, I just saw your question last night, so I apologize for the delay in responding. :)
$25 will cover the 5 jars + shipping to you. Thanks!

do you have shipping info for 78552 for all 5 bottles. Can you put in flat rate box?

I checked the postage this morning and flat rate was 12.35 and my own box was 10.50 so I was thinking the $25 total would make the 5 sprinkles 14.50 and then 10.50 for postage would make it $25 for the sprinkles and postage and then the PayPal fee which I think would be about .48.I will work at figuring out how to combine the listings so you can do one checkout. You can PM me your address if you like.Thanks!

ok, if you go to one of the postings for the sprinkles that you want and send me a message I can then make a private checkout page for you that I believe I can put all of it together. Sorry for any confusion this causes as I learn the ins and outs of the new marketplace. :)

What is Lemon Sprinkles and why is it no longer available?

Lemon Sprinkles was a popular seasoning mix sold by Pampered Chef. It was a blend of lemon zest, herbs, and spices that added a zesty and tangy flavor to dishes. Unfortunately, it is no longer available due to changes in ingredient sourcing and production.

Can I still purchase Lemon Sprinkles from Pampered Chef?

No, Lemon Sprinkles is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, there are many other delicious seasoning mixes and blends available on our website.

Can I make my own Lemon Sprinkles at home?

Yes, you can make your own version of Lemon Sprinkles at home by combining dried lemon zest, dried herbs such as thyme and oregano, and spices like garlic powder and onion powder. However, we cannot guarantee it will taste exactly like the original Pampered Chef version.

Are there any other seasoning mixes that are similar to Lemon Sprinkles?

Yes, there are many other seasoning mixes that have a similar flavor profile to Lemon Sprinkles. Some options include lemon pepper seasoning, Italian seasoning, and lemon herb seasoning blends.

Will Lemon Sprinkles ever be brought back by Pampered Chef?

At this time, there are no plans to bring back Lemon Sprinkles. However, we are always listening to customer feedback and suggestions, so it's possible it could make a comeback in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy