• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap? Check out our Canadian outlet!

In summary, the Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap is made with natural ingredients such as lemon essential oil, rosemary essential oil, aloe vera, and glycerin. It is safe for sensitive skin and effectively cleans hands while leaving them feeling soft and moisturized. It can also be used as a body wash, but is recommended as a hand soap for optimal benefits. The product is environmentally friendly with recyclable packaging and biodegradable ingredients.
baychef
Silver Member
If you or any of your customers like this soap, it is on the Canadian outlet! Luckily, I love it and live right next to the Canadian border. I know a consultant who's MIL lives right in the same small community that I do. There are ways of getting it if anyone is interested.

Ooooh, I love that. I REALLY stocked up when they were discontinued, so I'll have to check my supply and let you know. I THINK I still have two bottles. Yay! I had a customer looking for Toaster Bags. Those don't happen to be on the outlet in Canada do they??

I think I have some Toaster Bags on my overflow shelf. I just went through it 2 weeks ago.

Chef Kearns said:
I think I have some Toaster Bags on my overflow shelf. I just went through it 2 weeks ago.

Oh really? If you could check that would be great. Those at least are easy to mail. Do you remember how much those were? I'll check with my customer once I know how many you have.

Thanks, Sandra!!

1. What ingredients are used in the Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap?

The Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap is made with natural ingredients such as lemon essential oil, rosemary essential oil, aloe vera, and glycerin. It does not contain any harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances.

2. Is the Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap safe for sensitive skin?

Yes, the Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap is safe for sensitive skin. The natural ingredients are gentle and do not contain any irritants. However, if you have any concerns, we recommend doing a patch test before using it on your hands.

3. Does the Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap effectively clean hands?

Yes, the Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap effectively cleans hands while also leaving them feeling soft and moisturized. It removes dirt, grime, and bacteria without stripping the skin of its natural oils.

4. Can the Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap be used as a body wash?

While it is primarily designed as a hand soap, the Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap can also be used as a body wash. However, we recommend using it as a hand soap to fully enjoy its benefits and long-lasting scent.

5. Is the Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap is environmentally friendly. The packaging is recyclable, and the ingredients used are biodegradable. We are committed to using sustainable and eco-friendly practices in our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies