• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Juice in the Kitchen Spritzer?

In summary, the purpose of using lemon juice in the Kitchen Spritzer is to add a refreshing citrus flavor to dishes and to use as a natural cleaner for kitchen surfaces. It is recommended to fill the Kitchen Spritzer about 3/4 of the way full with lemon juice for optimal flavor and effectiveness. Other types of citrus juice, such as lime or orange, can also be used, but lemon juice is preferred for its versatile flavor and cleaning properties. The Kitchen Spritzer can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water, and it can be used for both cooking and cleaning purposes.
PamperedK
Silver Member
If I strain the pulp out of lemon juice, could I use it with the Kitchen Spritzer? I love lemon juice on my salads, but if I pour it on, it's way too much.

Wow, that's a good question, and a good idea- I wonder if it'll work... Let me know!

That's a great idea if it works! I love lemon juice too and use it all the time on my plain rice, etc...hopefully someone will know the magic answer!

I would say yes because in the Cooking Show Live class I took in Wave 1 she specifically mentioned lemon juice in the spritzer.

I have used lemon juice in my spritzer before, to keep my fruit fresh and not brown.

What a terrific idea, I hate pouring juice over the fruit, it always seems too much. But a spritzer...that's perfect! :)

pamperedpals said:
I have used lemon juice in my spritzer before, to keep my fruit fresh and not brown.

That is the same thing I have done. It worked. I keep it in there in the fridge so I have it whenever I need it. Seems ok to me.

I never thought of doing this before!! Now I'm going to have to buy another spritzer.

rennea said:
I never thought of doing this before!! Now I'm going to have to buy another spritzer.

Me too! :)

Me too!!! I'm definitely getting another one now.

1. What is the purpose of using lemon juice in the Kitchen Spritzer?

The lemon juice in the Kitchen Spritzer adds a refreshing citrus flavor to your dishes and can also be used as a natural cleaner for your kitchen surfaces.

2. How much lemon juice should I put in the Kitchen Spritzer?

We recommend filling the Kitchen Spritzer about 3/4 of the way full with lemon juice for optimal flavor and effectiveness.

3. Can I use other types of citrus juice in the Kitchen Spritzer?

Yes, you can use other types of citrus juice such as lime or orange in the Kitchen Spritzer. However, we recommend using lemon juice for its versatile flavor and cleaning properties.

4. How do I clean the Kitchen Spritzer after use?

The Kitchen Spritzer is dishwasher safe, or you can wash it by hand with warm soapy water. Be sure to rinse thoroughly before refilling with lemon juice.

5. Can I use the Kitchen Spritzer for cooking or just for cleaning?

The Kitchen Spritzer can be used for both cooking and cleaning. It is perfect for adding a touch of lemon to your recipes or for spraying on countertops and surfaces for a natural clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christyk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Intrepid_Chef