• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Lemon Herb Chicken Ring Recipe - Perfect for Entertaining!

In summary, Robin prepared a ring dish that her husband had never had before. The dish included chicken and broccoli. Her husband loved the dish.
amybee
Hi All,

I have a hostess who would like me to demo this. Does anyone have the recipe?

Thanks,
Amy

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring

2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken (about 12 oz) 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper 1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 Tbls chopped fresh parsley, divided 1 tsp Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix
1 lemon 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
2 garlic cloves, pressed 2 (8 oz) pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 375. Coarsely chop chicken using Food Chopper. Dice bell pepper using Utility Knife. Place chicken and bell pepper in Classic Batter Bowl. Chop parsley using Pizza Cutter. Zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Cut lemon into thin slices; cut slices in half and set aside for garnish. Add 2 tablespoons of the parsley, lemon zest, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning mix to batter bowl; mix using Small Mix 'N Scraper. Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Add remaining cheese to chicken mixture; mix well. Unroll crescent rolls; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on Large Round Stone with wide ends 4 inches from edge of baking stone. (Points will extend off the edge of the baking stone). Roll wide ends of dough toward center to create a 5 inch opening. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over dough in a continuous circle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at center of ring. (Filling will show). Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over ring. Bake 28-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; garnish with lemon slices and remaining parsley. Makes 8 servings.

Thanks a bunch Robin!

Just an FYI: my hubby had never had a ring or braid before. I made this for dinner and got the response of " can we have rings every night?' not sure what that says about my cooking but this ring is yummo :)

This ring is to DIE for!!! I just love it!! This one and the Chicken Broccoli one...mmmmmm good!!!

What is the "Lemon Herb Chicken Ring" made of?

The "Lemon Herb Chicken Ring" is made with a combination of cooked chicken, fresh herbs, lemon juice, and cream cheese, wrapped in a flaky crescent roll dough.

How do I cook the "Lemon Herb Chicken Ring"?

To cook the "Lemon Herb Chicken Ring", preheat your oven to 375°F and place the ring on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.

Can I make substitutions to the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions to the recipe to suit your personal preferences. You can use a different protein like turkey or ham, swap out the herbs for ones you prefer, or use a different type of cheese.

How many servings does the "Lemon Herb Chicken Ring" make?

The "Lemon Herb Chicken Ring" recipe makes 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your slices.

Is the "Lemon Herb Chicken Ring" suitable for special diets?

The "Lemon Herb Chicken Ring" can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free dough and can be made vegetarian by omitting the chicken and using a meatless protein alternative. However, it does contain dairy and is not suitable for a vegan diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SERVEITUPSONYA
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SERVEITUPSONYA
Replies
Views
chefmoseley