• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Lemon Feather Garnish: Instructions for My Team

In summary, a Lemon Feather Garnish is a decorative and edible addition to a dish made from thinly sliced lemon peel twisted to resemble a feather. The name "Feather" Garnish comes from its delicate and intricate shape. To make one, carefully remove the yellow peel from a lemon, twist it into a feather-like shape, and use it to decorate your dish. This garnish pairs well with a variety of dishes, including seafood, salads, cocktails, and desserts. Other types of citrus, such as lime or orange, can also be used to create a similar garnish.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Does anyone remember the Lemon Feather garnish from a few years back? I want to have the instructions for my team. I know how to make it, but I am not good at explaining like HO can.

did you search the archives on CC? I remember there was a video of :candyheart: Chef :candyheart: Chris :candyheart: making that.

Yes, I remember the Lemon Feather garnish! It was a unique and beautiful addition to any dish. I would be happy to share the instructions with you and your team.First, you will need a sharp paring knife and a fresh lemon. Start by slicing off the top and bottom of the lemon to create a flat surface. Then, carefully cut off the peel in long, thin strips, making sure to leave as much of the white pith as possible. This will help the strips hold their shape.Next, lay the strips of lemon peel on a flat surface and use the paring knife to gently scrape off any excess pith from the back of the strips. This will help prevent the strips from curling up too much.Now, take one of the strips and gently twist it to create a spiral shape. You can use a toothpick or small skewer to hold the spiral in place if needed. Repeat this process with the remaining strips.Finally, place the lemon feather garnish on top of your dish and enjoy the beautiful and zesty addition to your meal.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or need clarification on any of the steps. Happy garnishing!

What is a Lemon Feather Garnish?

A Lemon Feather Garnish is a decorative and edible addition to a dish that is made from thinly sliced lemon peel twisted to resemble a feather.

Why is it called a "Feather" Garnish?

The name "Feather" Garnish comes from the shape of the garnish, which resembles the delicate and intricate structure of a feather.

How do I make a Lemon Feather Garnish?

To make a Lemon Feather Garnish, start by using a sharp knife or vegetable peeler to carefully remove the yellow peel from a lemon in thin, long strips. Then, gently twist the peel to create a feather-like shape. Finally, use the garnish to decorate your dish.

What dishes pair well with a Lemon Feather Garnish?

A Lemon Feather Garnish can be used to add a touch of citrus and visual appeal to a variety of dishes, including seafood, salads, cocktails, and desserts.

Can I use other types of citrus for this garnish?

Yes, you can use other types of citrus such as lime or orange to create a similar garnish. Just make sure to adjust the size and shape of the peel to achieve the desired feather-like appearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • jcsmilez