1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Lemon Cheesecake Recipe

1. TinasKitchen

TinasKitchen Advanced Member

Can anyone type up the recipe (I think it might be in the Celebrate cookbook). It is for a lemon cheesecake. The bottom is cheesecake, the top is lemon pie filling (I think) and the sides have slices of lemons . You use the springform pan.

Very much appreciated!!

Aug 28, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

What! I've never heard of this recipe, might have to look it up when I get home.

Aug 28, 2009
  3. TinasKitchen

I'm not sure of the cookbook its in but I have had it a few times and LOVED it. I wanted to make it tomorrow and have searched the internet for the recipe. Its 2 layers and its awesome especially if you love lemon. Ihave the Celebrate cookbook but I cant find it since I moved. I think thats the book its in.

Aug 28, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Well I won't be home until late tonight. If you want to PM me if you haven't heard by this evening I can look for you.

Aug 28, 2009
  5. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I am at work and don't have my cookbook, but I have my recipe listing. The only Dessert Lemon thing I saw in that cookbook was Creamy Lemon Supreme.

Maybe try searching that title??

Aug 28, 2009
  6. TinasKitchen

Thank you.. In the meantime when I get home I'll be looking as well and will email you the recipe if I find it.

Aug 28, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I have it. It is called Creamy Lemon Supreme from page 109 of the Celebrate Cookbook. I looked online and couldn't find it typed up. So give me a few minutes and I will type it up.

8. BlessedWifeMommy

Creamy Lemon Supreme

Crust
    12 lemon creme-filled sandwich cookies finely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
    3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
    1 lemon

Filling
    2 lemons
    1 package (2.9 oz) lemon cook and serve pudding and pie filling (not instant)
    1/2 c. sugar
    2 cu. water divided
    2 egg yolks
    1 tablespoon butter or margarine
    2 packages (8 oz) each cream cheese softened
    1/2 c. powdered sugar
    1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping thawed, divided

Lightly spray Springform Pan with nonstick cooking spray. For crust chop cookies with Food Chopper. Combine crumbs and melted butter in Small Batter Bowl, Pres crumb mixture into bottom of pan. Cut 6 thin slices from lemon, cut each in half. Place lemon halves against inside collar of pan with cut side touching crust. Refrigerate while preparing filling.

Zest lemons to make 1 1/2 teaspoons of zest and juice to make 1/4 cup juice. Combine pudding mix, sugar, 1/4 c. water and egg yolks in Small Saucepan and stir until blended. Stir in remaining water and cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture comes to a full boil. remove from heat. Set aside 1/2 cup of the pudding, cool slightly. Whisk butter and lemon juice into remaining pudding in saucepan cool 15 minutes stirring twice.

In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar, mix well. Whisk in reserved 1/2 c. lemon pudding and 1 teaspoon lemon zest. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping spread over crust.

Sir remaining lemon pudding mixture an spoon evenly over cream cheese filling, spreading gently, Refrigerate at least 6 hours

Run Quikut Paring knife around sides of desert, relase collar form pan, Garnish with remaining topping and lemon zest.

9. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Sounds delish!

Aug 28, 2009
  10. TinasKitchen

OMG.. thank you soooo much!! My mouth is watering thinking of it. I"m going to the store once I get home. I'm sure everyone will love it just as much as me!

Aug 28, 2009
  11. BlessedWifeMommy

You are welcome. I now want to make one too!

Have something to add?