• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Lemon Cheesecake Recipe | Easy Springform Pan Method

In summary, the conversation is about a request for a recipe for a lemon cheesecake from the Celebrate cookbook. The recipe is for a two-layered cheesecake with lemon pie filling on top and lemon slices on the sides. After some discussion and searching, the recipe is found and shared by another person. The recipe includes a crust made from lemon creme-filled cookies, a filling made from lemon pudding mix, cream cheese, and whipped topping, and a garnish of lemon zest. The conversation ends with excitement and anticipation to make the delicious dessert.
TinasKitchen
Can anyone type up the recipe (I think it might be in the Celebrate cookbook). It is for a lemon cheesecake. The bottom is cheesecake, the top is lemon pie filling (I think) and the sides have slices of lemons . You use the springform pan.

Very much appreciated!!

What! I've never heard of this recipe, might have to look it up when I get home.

I'm not sure of the cookbook its in but I have had it a few times and LOVED it. I wanted to make it tomorrow and have searched the internet for the recipe. Its 2 layers and its awesome especially if you love lemon. Ihave the Celebrate cookbook but I cant find it since I moved. I think thats the book its in.

Well I won't be home until late tonight. If you want to PM me if you haven't heard by this evening I can look for you.

I am at work and don't have my cookbook, but I have my recipe listing. The only Dessert Lemon thing I saw in that cookbook was Creamy Lemon Supreme.

Maybe try searching that title??

Thank you.. In the meantime when I get home I'll be looking as well and will email you the recipe if I find it.

I have it. It is called Creamy Lemon Supreme from page 109 of the Celebrate Cookbook. I looked online and couldn't find it typed up. So give me a few minutes and I will type it up.

Creamy Lemon SupremeCrust
12 lemon creme-filled sandwich cookies finely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 lemonFilling
2 lemons
1 package (2.9 oz) lemon cook and serve pudding and pie filling (not instant)
1/2 c. sugar
2 cu. water divided
2 egg yolks
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 packages (8 oz) each cream cheese softened
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping thawed, dividedLightly spray Springform Pan with nonstick cooking spray. For crust chop cookies with Food Chopper. Combine crumbs and melted butter in Small Batter Bowl, Pres crumb mixture into bottom of pan. Cut 6 thin slices from lemon, cut each in half. Place lemon halves against inside collar of pan with cut side touching crust. Refrigerate while preparing filling.Zest lemons to make 1 1/2 teaspoons of zest and juice to make 1/4 cup juice. Combine pudding mix, sugar, 1/4 c. water and egg yolks in Small Saucepan and stir until blended. Stir in remaining water and cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture comes to a full boil. remove from heat. Set aside 1/2 cup of the pudding, cool slightly. Whisk butter and lemon juice into remaining pudding in saucepan cool 15 minutes stirring twice.In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar, mix well. Whisk in reserved 1/2 c. lemon pudding and 1 teaspoon lemon zest. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping spread over crust.Sir remaining lemon pudding mixture an spoon evenly over cream cheese filling, spreading gently, Refrigerate at least 6 hoursRun Quikut Paring knife around sides of desert, relase collar form pan, Garnish with remaining topping and lemon zest.

Sounds delish!

OMG.. thank you soooo much!! My mouth is watering thinking of it. I"m going to the store once I get home. I'm sure everyone will love it just as much as me!

You are welcome. I now want to make one too!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the lemon cheesecake?

The ingredients for the lemon cheesecake include cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla extract, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and whipped cream for topping.

2. Can I use a different type of crust for the lemon cheesecake?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust such as a shortbread or chocolate cookie crust for the lemon cheesecake.

3. How long does it take to make the lemon cheesecake?

The prep time for the lemon cheesecake is about 20 minutes, and the baking time is around 45 minutes. It will also need to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.

4. Can I make the lemon cheesecake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the lemon cheesecake ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it securely with plastic wrap.

5. Can I substitute a different type of citrus for the lemon in the cheesecake?

Yes, you can substitute lime or orange for the lemon in the cheesecake. Just make sure to adjust the amounts accordingly for the zest and juice to get the desired flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rkcreations
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rkcreations
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
janetupnorth