• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Cake in Fluted Pan - Bl Sauce

In summary, the ingredients needed for Lemon Cake in Fluted Pan with Blueberry Sauce include all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, milk, vanilla extract, fresh blueberries, cornstarch, and water. The total time to make this recipe is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, with 20 minutes of prep time and 1 hour and 10 minutes of baking time. Frozen blueberries can be used for the sauce, but they should be thawed beforehand and the amount of water in the sauce should be reduced. The best way to grease the pan is to use a cooking spray designed for baking, or butter or shortening. Pre-made
Pamperedva
Gold Member
I had a hankering for something sweet, had a Lemon Cake Mix. Mixed it up according to directions. Used my Fluted Stone in the Microwave for 12 and half minutes, would probably be ok at 12 minutes.

Anyway, I poured half of the batter into the pan, and then put half a jar of the Blueberry Lemon Sauce, then the rest of the batter on top. Baked in Micro. When I turned it out onto my platter, the sauce had moved its way to what is the top of the cake once turned out. Looks like I poured it over the cake, but it is baked into the top.

I found it very satisfying. Yummy!!! Virginia

Sounds good. Did you grease the fluted pan or just put the cake mix in it?

I have a show next weekend and this might be the 'extra' item for the crowd.

Must you make me confess!!! LOL. You could put some oil in the pan and use a paper towel to spread. Use your imagination for what I used. VA

Pamperedva said:
Must you make me confess!!! LOL. You could put some oil in the pan and use a paper towel to spread. Use your imagination for what I used. VA

If you used what I think be careful with that. It could cause a build up and make it sticky. A little oil spritzed on or applied as you said or with a silicone pastry brush is best. Avoids extra chemicals I the cooking too... lol

Very seldom and no issues so far. I would say mostly with a cake type recipe which isn't much.

BTW, I take great pride in cleaning my stones. Have you seen some of the stones out there? Gross! Just saying. VA

What ingredients are needed to make Lemon Cake in Fluted Pan with Blueberry Sauce?

The ingredients for this recipe include all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, milk, vanilla extract, fresh blueberries, cornstarch, and water.

How long does it take to make Lemon Cake in Fluted Pan with Blueberry Sauce?

The total time for this recipe is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. This includes 20 minutes of prep time and 1 hour and 10 minutes of baking time.

Can I use frozen blueberries instead of fresh for the Blueberry Sauce?

Yes, you can use frozen blueberries for the sauce. Just be sure to thaw them before using and reduce the amount of water in the sauce by half.

What is the best way to grease the fluted pan for this recipe?

The best way to grease the pan is to use a cooking spray specifically designed for baking. You can also use butter or shortening, but make sure to coat the entire pan evenly.

Can I substitute the lemon zest and juice for pre-made lemon curd?

Yes, you can use pre-made lemon curd instead of fresh lemon zest and juice. Just make sure to use the same amount called for in the recipe and skip step 3 of the instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg