• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Can't Find My Lemon Bar Recipe!

In summary, to find the lemon bar recipe on the Pampered Chef website, you can search for it in the search bar or browse the "Desserts" section under the "Recipes" tab. If you accidentally deleted the recipe from your account, you can still access it by going to the "My Account" section and clicking on the "Deleted Recipes" tab. Substitutions can be made in the recipe, but may alter the taste and texture. To adjust the recipe for a smaller or larger batch, click on the "Adjust Servings" button. The lemon bars can also be frozen for later use.
cookn' katie
I can't find my lemon bar recipe anywhere! I think it can with the product instruction. It is very simple and easy. Help me if you can. I need to make them for our car trip to Chicago! Thanks in advance!

I posted one a few days ago. Do a search and it should pull up. Simple & yummy. It's not the pc one though.

Which product did it come with? If it's one of ours, it should be on CC under recipes....

Can't find it in there! Ahhhh!

cookn' katie said:
Can't find it in there! Ahhhh!

Which product did the recipe come with? Maybe I have it here...

did you search behind CC?

1. Where can I find the lemon bar recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

The lemon bar recipe can be found by searching for "lemon bar" in the search bar on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it by browsing the "Desserts" section under the "Recipes" tab.

2. I accidentally deleted the lemon bar recipe from my account. Can I still access it?

Yes, you can still access the lemon bar recipe even if you accidentally deleted it from your account. Simply go to the "My Account" section and click on the "Deleted Recipes" tab. From there, you can restore the lemon bar recipe to your account.

3. Can I make any substitutions in the lemon bar recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in the lemon bar recipe. For example, you can use gluten-free flour or almond flour instead of all-purpose flour. You can also use honey or maple syrup instead of sugar. However, keep in mind that these substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the lemon bars.

4. How can I adjust the recipe to make a smaller or larger batch of lemon bars?

To adjust the recipe for a smaller or larger batch of lemon bars, simply click on the "Adjust Servings" button on the recipe page. From there, you can change the number of servings and the ingredient quantities will automatically adjust.

5. Can I freeze the lemon bars for later?

Yes, you can freeze the lemon bars for later. Make sure to let them cool completely before wrapping them tightly in plastic wrap and placing them in an airtight container. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefKristal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pctharper