• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Aid Lady and Tammy Stanley Books for Sale

In summary, Lemon Aid Lady and Tammy Stanley Books for Sale is a collection of books featuring practical tips and advice written by Tammy Stanley, based on her popular character the Lemon Aid Lady. The books cover a range of topics including cooking, entertaining, and healthy living, with some specifically geared towards kids and families. These books are not just for Pampered Chef customers and are available in both physical and digital formats. What sets them apart is the unique blend of practical advice and inspiration, infused with Tammy Stanley's energetic personality.
buddy5909
Gold Member
I have 3 Christie Northrup AKA The Lemon Aid Lady books for sale and 1 Tammy Stanley book.

Lemon Aid Lady books:
Where to find Customers when you run out of Family and Friends the Lemon Aid Lead Alphabet - $5.00
Hanging Up on Your Phone Phobias and other ways to communicate with your customers and team (signed) - $5.00
Presentations for Profits - Dozens of ways to increase bookings at Home Party Demonstrations- $7.00

Tammy Stanley
Carpe Phonum - How to seize the phone, take action and call your prospects, even when you lack courage. - $10.00

Buy them all for $25

I will charge you what ever shipping is depending on where you live.

Please e-mail me so I can be sure to see who's interested.

Hello. I sent you a pm. I'm definitely interested.

Just sent you a message back. =)

Books are SOLD!

What is Lemon Aid Lady and Tammy Stanley Books for Sale?

Lemon Aid Lady and Tammy Stanley Books for Sale is a collection of books written by Tammy Stanley and inspired by her popular character, the Lemon Aid Lady. These books offer practical tips and advice on cooking, entertaining, and living a healthy lifestyle.

What types of books are included in Lemon Aid Lady and Tammy Stanley Books for Sale?

The books in this collection cover a variety of topics, including quick and easy recipes, party planning, organization tips, and self-improvement. There are also books specifically geared towards kids and families.

Are these books only for Pampered Chef customers?

No, anyone can enjoy and benefit from these books. While some recipes may feature Pampered Chef products, they can easily be adapted for use with any kitchen tools.

Can I purchase these books in a physical format?

Yes, these books are available for purchase in both physical and digital formats. Physical copies can be ordered through independent Pampered Chef consultants or through the Pampered Chef website.

What makes Lemon Aid Lady and Tammy Stanley Books for Sale unique?

These books offer a unique blend of practical advice and inspiration. Tammy Stanley's positive and energetic personality shines through in each book, making them not only informative but also enjoyable to read.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• acourvelle
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies