• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lefty Mac's Message Board Thread: First and Last Name Login

In summary, Keith wants to log into a message board and see a thread entitled with his first and last name, but is met with resistance by other users. He eventually succeeds in creating the thread, but is met with backlash from other users.
RMDave
Gold Member
leftymac said:
I want to log into a message board and see a thread entitled with my first and last name!

Your wish is my command.

What makes you think you're ENTITLED to see a thread TITLED after you?I know ... word nerd!

Dave....get off my brainwave! (There's only room for one!) I was going to do the same thing...but you beat me to it.Keith- Here's your thread! And when you get that fabulous new HWC Apron, you can post your pictures here! ;)

Keith - please photos of you wearing ONLY the new HWC apron .. oh, and black calf-length stretch socks.

Last edited:
Di_Can_Cook said:
What makes you think you're ENTITLED to see a thread TITLED after you?

I know ... word nerd!

Thanks. I knew when I was typing it that it didn't sound right, but I chose to leave it. I welcome word nerds!

I'm a word nerd for a living. Maybe I can add that to my siggy since I don't know whatup w/conference yet!

leftymac said:
Thanks. I knew when I was typing it that it didn't sound right, but I chose to leave it. I welcome word nerds!

LOL....or perhaps a freudian slip? ;)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
LOL....or perhaps a freudian slip? ;)

That's probably more like it.

Keith's wearing a Freudian half-slip.

The apron is a better idea than the backwards thong idea that was bandied about here a few years ago.

Keith wearing a thong backwards? OWWWWWWWW! My eyes are bleeding at just the mental image.

RMDave said:
Keith wearing a thong backwards? OWWWWWWWW! My eyes are bleeding at just the mental image.

:mad: ! :mad: ! :mad: !

LOL....I'm gonna suggest to HO that they allow you and Dave to do an appearance at NC....you'd have us all roaring with laughter. :D

RMDave said:
Keith - please photos of you wearing ONLY the new HWC apron .. oh, and black calf-length stretch socks.

Teehee!!!:D

RMDave said:

Dave, I can't imagine how our upline deals with you!! My sense of humor sends her into convulsions...yours must leave her catatonic...LOL...I think I love you!:love::love:

dannyzmom said:
Dave, I can't imagine how our upline deals with you!! My sense of humor sends her into convulsions...yours must leave her catatonic...LOL...I think I love you!:love::love:

LOL Let me just say that I leave her speechless ... frequently.

Although she once responded to one of my "off the wall" emails with an equally bitchy email. It was totally hysterical. Five minutes after I received it, she sent me another apologizing for her "unprofessional" attitude.

I don't think she's ever had to deal before with an out-and-proud gay man like me .. oh, and my being Jewish positively "thrills" her.

But there is a great deal of respect shown in both directions. I've been an education for her and she's doing well.

Oh, why not ask her how she finds "dealing with me?" LOL I'd love to know her response.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
LOL....I'm gonna suggest to HO that they allow you and Dave to do an appearance at NC....you'd have us all roaring with laughter. :D
NC can't afford Me, Jolie. I'm Union and don't work for pre-recorded telephone calls from PC cheerleaders.

raebates said:
The apron is a better idea than the backwards thong idea that was bandied about here a few years ago.
I had forgotten about that. You made me laugh out loud. Thanks needed that one today.

Hey, Tina, I'll be in Cincinnati on Memorial Day Weekend. I'm hoping that Katie and her family can meet The Furry guy and me at a park (assuming it's nice). I'd love to see you again.

I'm pretty sure I could hang with RMDave.

I think we're cut from the same rebellious cloth.....

Jean DeVries said:
I'm pretty sure I could hang with RMDave.

I think we're cut from the same rebellious cloth.....

Yay for rebellious cloth! (That IS permapress, right?)

raebates said:
Hey, Tina, I'll be in Cincinnati on Memorial Day Weekend. I'm hoping that Katie and her family can meet The Furry guy and me at a park (assuming it's nice). I'd love to see you again.

Could be the second Cincinnati Cheffer Celebration! I would love that. Is Katie still here on chefsuccess? I hope the furry guy doesn't insist on bringing the main course? What would he suggest? hmmmm. . . . . .

genburk said:
Could be the second Cincinnati Cheffer Celebration! I would love that. Is Katie still here on chefsuccess? I hope the furry guy doesn't insist on bringing the main course? What would he suggest? hmmmm. . . . . .

I rarely see her here, but I see her on FB often. I can't promise that The Furry Guy won't bring something odd for the kids. Last time we went to Jungle Jim's he brought back ants in chocolate for the kids at church to try. Grossed them out good. :)

I find our old post by looking up the various meats he bought at jungle jim's.Lefty Mac - sorry to hijack your name thread.

Last edited:
I'm not sorry. :)

What is "Lefty Mac"?

"Lefty Mac" is a versatile kitchen tool that is designed to make cutting, slicing, and dicing easier and more efficient for left-handed individuals.

Can right-handed people also use "Lefty Mac"?

Yes, "Lefty Mac" can be used by both left-handed and right-handed individuals. However, it is specifically designed to accommodate the dominant hand of left-handed users.

What are the main features of "Lefty Mac"?

Some of the main features of "Lefty Mac" include a specially angled blade, a comfortable ergonomic grip, and a non-slip base for stability while cutting. It also has a safety guard to prevent any accidental cuts.

Can "Lefty Mac" be used for cutting all types of food?

Yes, "Lefty Mac" can be used to cut a variety of foods such as fruits, vegetables, meats, and even bread. Its sharp blade and ergonomic design make it suitable for all types of cutting tasks.

Is "Lefty Mac" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Lefty Mac" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampcheflisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • jenniferp417
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • kcjodih