• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lefty Mac

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I want to log into a message board and see a thread entitled with my first and last name!

Your wish is my command.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
What makes you think you're ENTITLED to see a thread TITLED after you?

I know ... word nerd!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Dave....get off my brainwave! (There's only room for one!) I was going to do the same thing...but you beat me to it.

Keith- Here's your thread! And when you get that fabulous new HWC Apron, you can post your pictures here! ;)

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Keith - please photos of you wearing ONLY the new HWC apron .. oh, and black calf-length stretch socks.

Last edited:

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
What makes you think you're ENTITLED to see a thread TITLED after you?

I know ... word nerd!

Thanks. I knew when I was typing it that it didn't sound right, but I chose to leave it. I welcome word nerds!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I'm a word nerd for a living. Maybe I can add that to my siggy since I don't know whatup w/conference yet!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Thanks. I knew when I was typing it that it didn't sound right, but I chose to leave it. I welcome word nerds!

LOL....or perhaps a freudian slip? ;)

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Keith's wearing a Freudian half-slip.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
The apron is a better idea than the backwards thong idea that was bandied about here a few years ago.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Keith wearing a thong backwards? OWWWWWWWW! My eyes are bleeding at just the mental image.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
LOL....I'm gonna suggest to HO that they allow you and Dave to do an appearance at NC....you'd have us all roaring with laughter. :D

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Keith - please photos of you wearing ONLY the new HWC apron .. oh, and black calf-length stretch socks.

Teehee!!!:D

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Keith wearing a thong backwards? OWWWWWWWW! My eyes are bleeding at just the mental image.

Dave, I can't imagine how our upline deals with you!! My sense of humor sends her into convulsions...yours must leave her catatonic...LOL...I think I love you!:love::love:

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Dave, I can't imagine how our upline deals with you!! My sense of humor sends her into convulsions...yours must leave her catatonic...LOL...I think I love you!:love::love:

LOL Let me just say that I leave her speechless ... frequently.

Although she once responded to one of my "off the wall" emails with an equally bitchy email. It was totally hysterical. Five minutes after I received it, she sent me another apologizing for her "unprofessional" attitude.

I don't think she's ever had to deal before with an out-and-proud gay man like me .. oh, and my being Jewish positively "thrills" her.

But there is a great deal of respect shown in both directions. I've been an education for her and she's doing well.

Oh, why not ask her how she finds "dealing with me?" LOL I'd love to know her response.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
LOL....I'm gonna suggest to HO that they allow you and Dave to do an appearance at NC....you'd have us all roaring with laughter. :D

NC can't afford Me, Jolie. I'm Union and don't work for pre-recorded telephone calls from PC cheerleaders.

genburk

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 14, 2006
The apron is a better idea than the backwards thong idea that was bandied about here a few years ago.
I had forgotten about that. You made me laugh out loud. Thanks needed that one today.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Hey, Tina, I'll be in Cincinnati on Memorial Day Weekend. I'm hoping that Katie and her family can meet The Furry guy and me at a park (assuming it's nice). I'd love to see you again.

Jean DeVries

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2007
I'm pretty sure I could hang with RMDave.

I think we're cut from the same rebellious cloth.....

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I'm pretty sure I could hang with RMDave.

I think we're cut from the same rebellious cloth.....

Yay for rebellious cloth! (That IS permapress, right?)

genburk

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 14, 2006
Hey, Tina, I'll be in Cincinnati on Memorial Day Weekend. I'm hoping that Katie and her family can meet The Furry guy and me at a park (assuming it's nice). I'd love to see you again.

Could be the second Cincinnati Cheffer Celebration! I would love that. Is Katie still here on chefsuccess? I hope the furry guy doesn't insist on bringing the main course? What would he suggest? hmmmm. . . . . .

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Could be the second Cincinnati Cheffer Celebration! I would love that. Is Katie still here on chefsuccess? I hope the furry guy doesn't insist on bringing the main course? What would he suggest? hmmmm. . . . . .

I rarely see her here, but I see her on FB often. I can't promise that The Furry Guy won't bring something odd for the kids. Last time we went to Jungle Jim's he brought back ants in chocolate for the kids at church to try. Grossed them out good. :)

genburk

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 14, 2006
I find our old post by looking up the various meats he bought at jungle jim's.

Lefty Mac - sorry to hijack your name thread.

Last edited:

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I'm not sorry. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Personal Introduction
Replies