• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Leftover Turkey Recipe for Your Thanksgiving Open House

In summary, a delicious and easy recipe for using leftover turkey from Thanksgiving is a turkey pot pie. You can also use any type of cooked meat for this recipe and make it ahead of time and freeze it. Great sides to pair with this leftover turkey pot pie are cranberry sauce, roasted vegetables, and a green salad. To make it healthier, you can use a whole wheat pie crust, add more vegetables, and use a low-fat or dairy-free gravy.
PC Latoya
Anyone has a good leftover turkey recipe that is easy to make and attractive. I am doing a thanksgiving theme open house

Here's one......I'm trying to book shows the week after Thanksgiving and this is what I'm promoting. It's good....I've made it before. Have fun!

Turkey Cranberry Wreath

2 pkg. (235g each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 C. mayonnaise
2 T. honey Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
2 C. cooked turkey, chopped
1/2 C. celery, sliced
3 T. fresh parsley, snipped
1/2 C. dried cranberries
4 oz. Swiss cheese, shredded (1cup)
1/4 C. walnuts, chopped (optional)
1 egg, separated

Preheat oven to 375°F.

Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. With wide ends of triangles toward the center. arrange 8 triangles in a circle on Large Round Stone. Corners of wide ends will touch and points will extend 1 inch beyond of baking stone. Arrange remaining 8 triangles in center. matching ends. Seal seams using pizza roller. (Points will overlap in center; do not seal.)

Measure mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper into a bowl. Grate cheese into a bowl. Mix filling. Scoop filling over seams of dough, forming a circle.

Coarsely chop walnuts; sprinkle over filling. Beginning in center, lift one dough triangle across mixture. Continue alternating with outer triangle, slightly overlapping to form wreath. Tuck last end under first.

Separate egg over bowl. Beat egg white lightly; brush over dough. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yields 10 servings.

Per serving: 363 calories; 17 g protein; 24g fat; 20g carbohydrates; 521 mg sodium

Thanks Becky!

1. What is a good recipe for using leftover turkey from Thanksgiving?

A delicious and easy recipe for using leftover turkey from Thanksgiving is a turkey pot pie. Simply combine diced turkey, mixed vegetables, and gravy in a pie dish, top with a layer of pie crust, and bake until golden brown and bubbly.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of turkey for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked meat for this recipe, such as chicken, beef, or even ham. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and freeze it?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and freeze it. Just assemble the pot pie as directed, cover tightly with foil, and freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and bake as directed.

4. What sides would pair well with this leftover turkey pot pie?

Some great sides to pair with this leftover turkey pot pie are cranberry sauce, roasted vegetables, and a green salad. You can also serve it with a side of mashed potatoes or sweet potato casserole for a complete Thanksgiving-inspired meal.

5. How can I make this recipe healthier?

To make this leftover turkey pot pie healthier, you can use a whole wheat pie crust, add more vegetables, and use a low-fat or dairy-free gravy. You can also serve it with a side of steamed vegetables instead of mashed potatoes. Additionally, you can use lean turkey breast meat instead of dark meat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessBarszcz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • Deborah Czarnecki
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Tropicalburstqt2