• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Left/Right: What Are the Rules for This Fun Party Game?

In summary, the conversation is about the "Left Right Game" and how to play it. There are different ways to play, such as passing around actual prizes or using a silicone oven mitt. The rules involve passing items to the right or left when told to do so, and the game can be sped up for added excitement. Some hosts also incorporate envelopes with prizes into the game. Overall, it is a fun and easy game to play at parties.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey PCers I was finally able to find the Left/Right script, but what are the rules of the game? I don't know what the set up is or what the prize is. Are they passing around the prize the whole time?

I would like to do this for my party this evening (a group of regulars) to shake things up a bit. So if you're on here and you know the rules PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share!! Thanks guys!

Two waysI've played it twice. Once I had the guests pass the actual prize around and once I didn't. The second time I gave them the silicone oven mitt to pass and then let them pick something out of my prize basket. I thought if they could actually touch and feel the mitt someone might buy it (no one did, but oh well :rolleyes: ). You could have them pass the saute pan if you have one so they could see how sturdy and heavy it is. Maybe get some cookware sales ;)

Thanks Jennifer!!

Left Right GameI LOVE this game!! It is so much fun!!
I always have a few items to pass around...usually a Quikut, Dill and/or Southwestern Seasoning, pan scraper and twix-its. I like passing more then one thing because it think it adds to the fun! Basically I tell my guests that when I say right, pass right..when I say left, pass left. I usually have them stand in a circle, as close as they can. Then I let them know that I won't be stopping so they need to really listen. I start out slow but speed up until I get to the last sentence where I slow back down.

I get requests for this game all the time....

Good Luck tonight and have FUN!!
:) ~Erin Smith

Good Idea!
erinyourpclady said:
I LOVE this game!! It is so much fun!!
I always have a few items to pass around...usually a Quikut, Dill and/or Southwestern Seasoning, pan scraper and twix-its. I like passing more then one thing because it think it adds to the fun! Basically I tell my guests that when I say right, pass right..when I say left, pass left. I usually have them stand in a circle, as close as they can. Then I let them know that I won't be stopping so they need to really listen. I start out slow but speed up until I get to the last sentence where I slow back down.

I get requests for this game all the time....

Good Luck tonight and have FUN!!
:) ~Erin Smith
That sounds like a lot more fun the way you play it. I think I will try this at my show tomorrow!!

Can you post the srcipt or do you just make it up as you go along? Thanks for the info! :D

Here's the one I have.

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Poem Left - Right Game.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 806
Thanks Lee Anne, I might use that tonight! :D

Thank you:)I am a Newbie and will host my first show this Saturday. My first show for others will be in a couple of weeks.

This game of Pass to the Right/Left sounds like something that would be fun and easy for someone like me to do! I know I'm nervous and that goes w/o saying for anyone doing something new but to play a game, to allow others to have fun and win something, with me just reading it, will be great! :) thank you

I'm doing this tonight, thanks!

This game is fun. I use it alot. I just started passing around envelopes with it. I make 3 then hand them out depending on the size of the show. 2 are for free cooking shows, and the 3rd right now is one of the guest specials or whatever other doorprize.

What is the objective of the "Left/Right" game?

The objective of the "Left/Right" game is to pass a gift or prize around a circle of players while following a set of rules. The goal is to end up with the prize in your hands at the end of the game.

How many players can participate in the "Left/Right" game?

The game can be played with as few as 3 players and as many as 30 players. However, it is recommended to have at least 8 players for a more enjoyable experience.

What is the basic rule of the "Left/Right" game?

The basic rule of the game is that players must pass the prize to the person on their left or right, depending on the instructions given by the game leader. This creates a fast-paced and unpredictable game.

What are some variations of the "Left/Right" game?

There are many variations of the "Left/Right" game, including using different words such as "pass" or "swap" instead of "left" or "right", incorporating a story or theme into the game, and adding additional rules or challenges, such as passing the prize under your legs or behind your back.

Can I use any type of gift or prize for the "Left/Right" game?

Yes, you can use any type of gift or prize for the game, as long as it is small enough to be easily passed around the circle. It can also be fun to have a variety of gifts or prizes so that players are surprised by what they end up with at the end of the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
  • simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows