• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Left/Right Game

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Hey PCers I was finally able to find the Left/Right script, but what are the rules of the game? I don't know what the set up is or what the prize is. Are they passing around the prize the whole time?

I would like to do this for my party this evening (a group of regulars) to shake things up a bit. So if you're on here and you know the rules PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share!! Thanks guys!

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Two ways

I've played it twice. Once I had the guests pass the actual prize around and once I didn't. The second time I gave them the silicone oven mitt to pass and then let them pick something out of my prize basket. I thought if they could actually touch and feel the mitt someone might buy it (no one did, but oh well :rolleyes: ). You could have them pass the saute pan if you have one so they could see how sturdy and heavy it is. Maybe get some cookware sales ;)

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
Left Right Game

I LOVE this game!! It is so much fun!!
I always have a few items to pass around...usually a Quikut, Dill and/or Southwestern Seasoning, pan scraper and twix-its. I like passing more then one thing because it think it adds to the fun! Basically I tell my guests that when I say right, pass right..when I say left, pass left. I usually have them stand in a circle, as close as they can. Then I let them know that I won't be stopping so they need to really listen. I start out slow but speed up until I get to the last sentence where I slow back down.

I get requests for this game all the time....

Good Luck tonight and have FUN!!
:) ~Erin Smith

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Good Idea!

erinyourpclady said:
I LOVE this game!! It is so much fun!!
I always have a few items to pass around...usually a Quikut, Dill and/or Southwestern Seasoning, pan scraper and twix-its. I like passing more then one thing because it think it adds to the fun! Basically I tell my guests that when I say right, pass right..when I say left, pass left. I usually have them stand in a circle, as close as they can. Then I let them know that I won't be stopping so they need to really listen. I start out slow but speed up until I get to the last sentence where I slow back down.

I get requests for this game all the time....

Good Luck tonight and have FUN!!
:) ~Erin Smith
That sounds like a lot more fun the way you play it. I think I will try this at my show tomorrow!!

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Thank you:)

I am a Newbie and will host my first show this Saturday. My first show for others will be in a couple of weeks.

This game of Pass to the Right/Left sounds like something that would be fun and easy for someone like me to do! I know I'm nervous and that goes w/o saying for anyone doing something new but to play a game, to allow others to have fun and win something, with me just reading it, will be great! :) thank you

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
This game is fun. I use it alot. I just started passing around envelopes with it. I make 3 then hand them out depending on the size of the show. 2 are for free cooking shows, and the 3rd right now is one of the guest specials or whatever other doorprize.