• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a Prize at Our Home Candle Show!

In summary, the conversation discusses a door prize game that the speaker plans to use at their upcoming party. The game involves passing around a gift bag filled with candles when the words "left" or "right" are said. The speaker also talks about their previous experience with getting lost and how they will be showcasing kitchen products at the party. They also mention having the perfect gifts for different occasions and congratulating a winner. One person expresses their excitement to try the game at their own party.
momof3
Silver Member
I was not sure where to post this, but I think business tips is a good place since I feel like anything we can do to keep our wonderful businesses fresh and inviting. I wanted to share this door prize game with you. It is from a show I had at my home for Candles. She had a gift bag with some candles (I was thinking something like a Season's Best or even a large bag filled with lots of doorprizes they can choose from) that she had everyone pass around whenever left or right was said. Hope this is helpful--I'm going to try it at my show on Sunday! :)

I left my house and was on my way to (Hostesses name) house. But I left the directions at home right by the phone! I knew right away that I needed to have the right directions to (hostess name) house, so I turned left and I turned right and made my way back to my house for the right directions. Sure enough, there they were, right where I had left them, right next to the phone.
Finally, I was on the right track. I arrived right on time and set up my display right over here. You all arrived and sat right down. I'll get right to work and tell you all about our wonderful company, hostess program and income opportunity. I hope nothing will be left out. In a moment I will be showing you our versetile kitchen products. If you left home with the intention of shopping for gifts tonight, remember, we have the right gift for everyone. Review your shopping list, we wouldn't want anyone to be left out. We have just the right gifts for Birthdays, Anniversaries, and even just those special occasions. I'm enjoying being here with all of you tonight and I hope that you are having fun, too. I know you can't wait to see if we have that special item you have been looking for and so without further delay I will get right to the point of this demonstration, which is showing you our fabulous Kitchen Tools. Therefore, there is really nothing left for me to do now except to congratulate our winner! Right?

Longing for Left/RightThank you! Thank you! Momof3. I have been looking for this game for awhile now. Haven't yet had my first party (w/ guests). I can't wait to try this out! I would love to hear how it went at your party! :D

chefkeri
[email protected]

That's awesome! I like it so much better than the other Left Right game.

1. How do I enter to win a prize at the home candle show?

To enter to win a prize at our home candle show, all you have to do is attend the show and participate in our fun activities and games. Each guest will automatically be entered into the prize drawing.

2. What types of prizes can I win at the home candle show?

We have a variety of prizes available to win at our home candle show, including kitchen gadgets, cookware, and gift certificates for Pampered Chef products.

3. Is there a limit to how many prizes I can win at the home candle show?

No, there is no limit to how many prizes you can win at our home candle show. The more you participate and engage in the activities, the higher your chances of winning multiple prizes.

4. When will the winners of the home candle show prizes be announced?

The winners of the home candle show prizes will be announced at the end of the show. Make sure to stick around to see if you are one of the lucky winners!

5. Do I have to make a purchase to be eligible to win a prize at the home candle show?

No, a purchase is not necessary to enter or win a prize at our home candle show. However, we do have special discounts and promotions available for those who make a purchase during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mandeelou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
cjromero
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies