• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell Left Over Vendor Fair Items on Facebook?

In summary, the other consultant was correct about trying to sell them on facebook. However, you can still use them as door prizes at your shows.
Daniellekw
So I ordered a lot of products for my first vendor fair. Can anyone tell me if it's against policy to advertise them on facebook and sell them that way? I had another consultant personal message me telling me I was going against policy and I needed to remove them from my Facebook page. Then assured me that she wasn't going to report me.

Thanks for your help, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't think you can. Check out the consultant policy. Personally I don't buy cash and carry for this reason. You never know what people will want.

Yeah, I quit trying to figure out in advance what people were going to want. One fair it would tons of requests for ice cream scoops, the next it would be mini spatulas.

That other consultant was correct about trying to sell them on facebook.
Page 46 of the consultant guide:

YOU MAY NOT
List or sell Pampered Chef® products using
online classifieds (such as Craigslist and
Amazon), on eBay (or other online auctions) or
through online retail stores or ecommerce sites;
nor may you enlist or knowingly allow a third
party (customer) to sell or list Pampered Chef®
products on these sites for you.

Why not have a Christmas open house and try to sell them there and you might be able to get some orders also.

You can use some as door prizes at your shows.

Do a big Black Friday event & use them as drawing gifts.

Or depending on what they are, use them as a Booking Blitz incentive. The November Consultant news had this idea (page 5, the first one listed "#1").

Do a booking blitz — with a twist. Adding Shows is as simple as picking up the phone and doing your own booking blitz. When she calls, Yvette makes having a party even more enticing by giving a gift for booking. She uses products she has on hand or a “free” party (she brings the ingredients). She assigns the prizes numbers and, when a customer books a Show, Yvette asks them to pick a number. She has gotten 15 bookings from one blitz!

Thanks so much for your replies! I will hang on to them for future vendor shows and potential door prizes.

1. What are "Left Over Vendor Fair Items"?

"Left Over Vendor Fair Items" are products that were used as displays or samples at vendor fairs or events, and are now being sold at a discounted price. They are still in new or like-new condition, but may not come in their original packaging.

2. Are these items still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all "Left Over Vendor Fair Items" are still covered under Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee and warranty. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I return or exchange a "Left Over Vendor Fair Item"?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges on "Left Over Vendor Fair Items" as they are sold at a discounted price. However, if you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Are there limited quantities available for "Left Over Vendor Fair Items"?

Yes, since these items are only available from vendor fairs and events, there may be limited quantities available. We recommend purchasing as soon as possible to ensure availability.

5. Can I find "Left Over Vendor Fair Items" on the Pampered Chef website?

No, "Left Over Vendor Fair Items" are only available for purchase at vendor fairs or events. They are not available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefNelson
  • Cathy Boucher