• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving Tonight: A Family Road Trip to NH - Join Us on Our Adventure!

In summary, "Leaving Tonight: A Family Road Trip to NH - Join Us on Our Adventure!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where families can join in on a fun and interactive road trip to New Hampshire from the comfort of their own homes. The event will take place on [insert date and time here] and to participate, you will need to register on the website and purchase a ticket. The event will feature a live stream of the road trip with activities, games, challenges, and opportunities to win prizes and interact with other participants. No special equipment or supplies are needed, but a stable internet connection and a device are recommended.
soonerchef
Going on the long drive to NH with the hubby and kids. I don't know what I am going to do with out this site for the next 48 hours!!! Ugg, I guess I will just have to imagine what you guys will be talking about since I won't have internet access until late Monday.

So, take care and have some really great shows okay?

Where abouts in NH are you going? I am in NH that is why I am asking.

There's always the library....Try running to the library....do you have a PDA phone? LOL....mine didn't work when we where up in Pittsburg, NH right when I joined, had just gotten my starter kit, was waiting on my debit card to order sample pack....I was out of my MIND crazy.....LOL...so I KWYM....:rolleyes:

Have a great vacation!!!!

soonerchef said:
Going on the long drive to NH with the hubby and kids. I don't know what I am going to do with out this site for the next 48 hours!!! Ugg, I guess I will just have to imagine what you guys will be talking about since I won't have internet access until late Monday.

So, take care and have some really great shows okay?
Have a good time and we'll fill up your PM inbox while you're gone.

What is "Leaving Tonight: A Family Road Trip to NH - Join Us on Our Adventure!"?

"Leaving Tonight: A Family Road Trip to NH - Join Us on Our Adventure!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where families can join in on a fun and interactive road trip to New Hampshire from the comfort of their own homes.

When is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [insert date and time here].

How can I participate in the event?

To participate in the event, you will need to register on our website and purchase a ticket. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details and instructions on how to join the event.

What can I expect from the event?

The event will feature a live stream of our road trip to New Hampshire, complete with fun activities, games, and challenges for the whole family. There will also be opportunities to win prizes and interact with other participants during the trip.

Do I need any special equipment or supplies to join the event?

No, you do not need any special equipment or supplies to join the event. However, we recommend having a stable internet connection and a device (such as a computer or smartphone) to access the live stream and participate in the activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dayna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies