• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving tonight...

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Going on the long drive to NH with the hubby and kids. I don't know what I am going to do with out this site for the next 48 hours!!! Ugg, I guess I will just have to imagine what you guys will be talking about since I won't have internet access until late Monday.

So, take care and have some really great shows okay?

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
There's always the library....

Try running to the library....do you have a PDA phone? LOL....mine didn't work when we where up in Pittsburg, NH right when I joined, had just gotten my starter kit, was waiting on my debit card to order sample pack....I was out of my MIND crazy.....LOL...so I KWYM....:rolleyes:

Have a great vacation!!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
soonerchef said:
Going on the long drive to NH with the hubby and kids. I don't know what I am going to do with out this site for the next 48 hours!!! Ugg, I guess I will just have to imagine what you guys will be talking about since I won't have internet access until late Monday.

So, take care and have some really great shows okay?
Have a good time and we'll fill up your PM inbox while you're gone.