• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Exclusive Deals on Business Materials and Products - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, Pampered Chef Laurel decided to hang up the towel and move on from the party planning business. She has business materials and product available for purchase, and offers combined shipping for the best rates.
debvoellinger
I have decided to hang up the towel. I have business materials/catalogs/etc and some product available for purchase. Email me if you are interested and I will get you the list and pricing. Combine shipping for best rates.
Thanks
:chef:

I have sent the list to all peoplewho have requested up to and including rompydompy. Let me know of your interest.

sorry I didn't mean to post it on here.

List sent to everyone up to and including Chef Heidi.
Thanks all.

would you mind sending me a list of things you still have available?? thanks!!

[email protected]

My question is, ""why are you leaving"?

jla8279 said:
My question is, ""why are you leaving"?

I've been meaning to ask the same question!!!!

I spent more on the PC products than I made... LOL. I have a full time job- and am not into nagging people about having parties, or to buy product. I think that people who love PC will always be faithful (as I am) I highly regard the products and their quality. It's just time for me to move on. Thanks for asking- and good luck in your businesses.

do you have anything left?

1. "What types of business materials and products do you have available?"

I have a variety of business materials and products such as catalogs, brochures, flyers, and promotional items.

2. "Is there a limited time to purchase these exclusive deals?"

Yes, these deals are only available for a limited time. So make sure to contact me soon if you are interested.

3. "How can I get a list of the available items and their pricing?"

Please email me and I will send you a comprehensive list of all the business materials and products that I have available, along with their pricing.

4. "Do you offer combined shipping for multiple purchases?"

Yes, I do offer combined shipping for multiple purchases. This will help you save on shipping costs and get the best rates possible.

5. "Can I purchase these items even if I am not a business owner?"

Yes, anyone can purchase these items regardless of their business status. They can be useful for personal projects or as gifts as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • ChefKelebel