• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving Pampered Chef -- List of Items I'm Selling

In summary, a "Leaving Pampered Chef" sale typically includes any kitchen tools, utensils, cookware, or bakeware purchased directly from the company. The warranty on these items is transferable and can be used by the new owner, but proof of purchase may be required. The price for these items will vary depending on their condition and demand, and it is recommended to research or consult with other consultants for a suggested price. These items can be sold on any platform, but it is important to follow the company's policies and guidelines. There are no official restrictions, but it is recommended to disclose the reason for the sale and comply with any local laws or regulations.
PCTE2010
To get any of these items, e-mail me at [email protected]. List the items you want and I'll come up with shipping costs and give you the total. Will try to ship flat rate if possible - this works best if there are combined items you're looking for.
I will accept PayPal for payment.Pay for shipping and it's yours!
PC Consultant News booklets May 2010 through January 2011
4 Come Join Us! brochures -- GONE
Large plastic PC bags
Thanks for Joining us! slips
32 Recruiting brochures -- GONE
5 packs invitation postcards -- GONE
Zip cash bag from the bank (I wrote Pampered Chef on it so I figure someone else could use it!)
17 Wedding Registry brochures
11 Fun-raiser brochures
Notebook w/ consultant planner 2011 and paperwork stuff
Spring/Summer 2010 Business Guide
14 Wedding Shower planners
1 Cooking Shows in Action DVD
1 Your Season of Success! DVD (Fall/Winter 2010)
1 Show and Sell CD (Fall/Winter2010)
1 Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog
19 Summer 2010 Catalogs
11 Fall/Winter 2010 CatalogsPlease e-mail for a list of products for sale -- most are current PC items like-new condition without boxes.

Last edited:
Could you tell me how much with shipping ot 30039 for the table cloth?

Kisha, I sent you a PM.

Just wanted to update and make a note that everyone's been contacted so far! Everyone should have a PM or E-mail response if an e-mail address was left here :)

1. What items are typically included in a "Leaving Pampered Chef" sale?

A "Leaving Pampered Chef" sale typically includes any kitchen tools, utensils, cookware, or bakeware that the seller purchased directly from Pampered Chef. This may also include any unused or unopened food products or pantry items.

2. Can I still use my warranty on items that I purchased from Pampered Chef during a "Leaving Pampered Chef" sale?

Yes, the warranty on Pampered Chef items is transferable and can be used by the new owner as long as it is within the warranty period. However, the original proof of purchase may be required for any warranty claims.

3. How much should I sell my "Leaving Pampered Chef" items for?

The price for "Leaving Pampered Chef" items will vary depending on the condition, age, and demand for the item. It is recommended to research similar items online or check with other Pampered Chef consultants for their suggested price.

4. Can I sell my "Leaving Pampered Chef" items on any platform?

Yes, you are free to sell your "Leaving Pampered Chef" items on any platform you choose, such as online marketplaces, social media, or in-person. However, it is important to follow the company's policies and guidelines when selling Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any restrictions on selling my "Leaving Pampered Chef" items?

There are no official restrictions on selling "Leaving Pampered Chef" items, but it is recommended to disclose the reason for the sale and the condition of the items to potential buyers. Additionally, it is important to comply with any local laws or regulations regarding the sale of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefrachelnc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • whitneythompson