• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop My Pampered Chef Products for Sale | Email for PayPal Payments

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items as well as seasonal and specialty products. To make a purchase, simply browse the online catalog and send an email to arrange payment through PayPal. Payments are only accepted through PayPal and shipping is available for all products, with rates varying based on size and weight. There is also a satisfaction guarantee policy for all purchases, allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days.
sandra foy
Everyone I have decided to leave Pampered Chef and I have a list of products I am selling, so if you are intersted please email me a [email protected] .... I only take paypal.

I would like to see a list of products you are liquidating... [email protected] thanks

I would like also to see the list [email protected] TIA

Not letting me input email address not sure y

Email address finally showed up.

I just want to point out that she asked people to email her, you might get a better response by doing that instead of posting here.

wadesgirl said:
I just want to point out that she asked people to email her, you might get a better response by doing that instead of posting here.

LOL I realized that after I posted here so I emailed as well.

1. What types of products are available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also have a selection of seasonal and specialty products.

2. How can I make a purchase through Pampered Chef?

To make a purchase, simply browse our online catalog and select the items you wish to purchase. Then, send an email to our team to arrange payment through PayPal.

3. What forms of payment are accepted for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef accepts payments through PayPal, a secure and convenient online payment platform. We do not accept cash or checks.

4. Is shipping available for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer shipping for all Pampered Chef products. Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of your order.

5. Can I return or exchange Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies