• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Made Easy: Catalog and Online Ordering Info

In summary, "Ordering Made Easy: Catalog and Online Ordering Info" is a comprehensive guide that provides all the necessary information and instructions for placing orders through a catalog or online. It can be accessed through the company's website or by requesting a physical copy of the catalog. A customer account is required for online orders, but orders can also be placed through the catalog or over the phone. Accepted payment methods include major credit cards, personal checks, and money orders.
sperts
Silver Member
Hi,
A friend of my mother's daughter would like a catalog so she could place an order. I will be leaving a catalog with contact information on it with the mother but I was wondering if I should include any information such as how to place an online order.

Thanks

Carolyn Romspert

Also I would leaving a hosting flyer in the catalog too!

Dear Carolyn Romspert,Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your friend's interest in our products. We are happy to hear that she would like to place an order and we will make sure to provide her with a catalog and all the necessary information.In addition to the physical catalog, we also have an online platform where your friend can browse our products and place an order. She can visit our website at www.ourcompany.com and create an account to start shopping. We offer convenient and secure online payment options as well.Please feel free to pass on this information to your friend and let her know that we are available for any assistance or questions she may have. We appreciate your support and we look forward to having your friend as our valued customer.Thank you again for choosing our products.Sincerely,

What is "Ordering Made Easy: Catalog and Online Ordering Info"?

"Ordering Made Easy: Catalog and Online Ordering Info" is a comprehensive guide that provides all the necessary information and instructions for placing orders through a catalog or online. It includes step-by-step guides, tips, and FAQs to make the ordering process hassle-free.

Where can I access the "Ordering Made Easy" guide?

The "Ordering Made Easy" guide can be accessed through our company's website or by requesting a physical copy of the catalog from our customer service team. Both versions contain the same information and can assist you in placing your orders.

Do I need to create an account to place an order online?

Yes, you will need to create an account on our website to place an order online. This will allow you to save your shipping and billing information, track your orders, and receive updates on promotions and discounts.

Can I still place an order if I don't have access to the internet?

Yes, you can still place an order through our catalog by filling out the order form and mailing it to our company's address. You can also call our customer service team to place an order over the phone.

What payment methods are accepted for catalog and online orders?

For online orders, we accept major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. For catalog orders, we also accept personal checks and money orders. Please note that your order will not be processed until payment is received and cleared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pamperedtracy