• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Troubleshooting the Leakproof 5.25 Container: My Experience and Tips

I just didn't see the email that had the return label attached to it this time.The customer who I assisted with the return told me that her mailing label was sent to her via email.
bward11
Has anyone else had a problem with this recently? I ordered one for my kit enhancement and am sending back my FOURTH one. I love the other three I have, but this one leaked. Of course the first one leaked beet juice! I tested the other three on receipt and they all leak at the corner.

Im not having an issue with leakage, but I am having an issue with the lids not wanting to snap on and don't want to come off when I freeze them

Sent back one, also. This might sound silly, but try flipping the lid around. When the word Pampered Chef on the lid goes the same way as the words on the bottom of the glass container, the snaps work and the lid is tight.

took me a while to figure this out :rolleyes:

I'll have to try that one the one they let me keep. The others lock so tight I have to work very hard at getting them on/off.

Still leaks out of the right corner. And they told me I'd get another label for the return, but I didn't get it. Does that mean I have to call them?

I've already had to replace a few covers for customers. Tomorrow I have to call for another customer. I know that *I'm* having issues with small chips on the sides of the glass portions, and I have a couple of covers that will not stay snapped. :( I love these products, and am so disappointed that after a few months of use, I'm having issues with them.

Can't remember if I mentioned this, but I froze some meatballs in the large one. When my husband tried to open it, one of the "wings" snapped off.

Did you check your email for the label? I assisted a customer with a return and her mailing label was sent to her via email. She had to print it (could only get one shot at printing it, per the HO cust. service.)

I did check my email as that's how I got the two return labels before...

1. Can the Leakproof 5.25 Container be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Leakproof 5.25 Container is microwave safe and can be used to reheat food.

2. Is this container dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Leakproof 5.25 Container is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. What is the capacity of the Leakproof 5.25 Container?

The Leakproof 5.25 Container has a capacity of 5.25 cups or 42 ounces, making it perfect for storing leftovers or meal prepping.

4. Can this container be used to store liquids without leaking?

Yes, the Leakproof 5.25 Container has a tight-fitting lid with a silicone seal to prevent leaks, making it ideal for storing liquids such as soups, sauces, and dressings.

5. Is the Leakproof 5.25 Container BPA-free?

Yes, the Leakproof 5.25 Container is made of BPA-free plastic, ensuring the safety of your food and the environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dancedivine
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies