• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Travel to Cincinnati: Dayton or Fly?

In summary, the best way to travel to Cincinnati is by flying to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG). Dayton is located about 50 miles north of Cincinnati and can be reached by car in about an hour. If flying is not an option, alternative transportation options include taking a bus or train. Popular attractions in Cincinnati include the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, the Cincinnati Art Museum, and the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center. While Cincinnati is generally a safe city, it is important to use caution and be aware of your surroundings when traveling there.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I am thinking I might be able to go to leadership again this year, but question for the cincinati (SP) locals. How far away is Dayton, from Cinc. or should I try and fly into Cinc. Right now I can get round trip air for $274 into Dayton. Just looking ahead.

Cincy is about an hour south of Dayton (I'm in Cincy). I know at least one other person on CS was questioning about flying into Dayton and then driving down. You might want to post something about that when it gets closer and see if a few of you can meet up and share the cost of a car to get here. Or try to find someone who will be coming from around Dayton to bring you down.

Find out how much you will save by flying into Dayton vs. Cincy. If you can get down here from Dayton for less than that (don't forget to include parking downtown if you are renting a car) then it is probably worth the effort to at least try.

Good luck... hope to meet you in January!

Katie right now if I fly into cincy, it's $534, but if I fly into Dayton I can get it for $274 or as cheap as $239 (red eye). Just looking ahead.

Sending you a PM

What is the best way to travel to Cincinnati?

The most convenient way to travel to Cincinnati from other cities is by flying. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) is the closest major airport, with numerous flight options from major cities across the country.

How far is Dayton from Cincinnati?

Dayton is located approximately 50 miles north of Cincinnati. It is about an hour's drive by car.

Are there any alternative transportation options to fly?

If flying is not an option, you can also take a bus or train to Cincinnati. Greyhound and Megabus offer routes to Cincinnati from various cities. Amtrak also has a train station in Cincinnati.

What are some popular attractions in Cincinnati?

Cincinnati is home to many popular attractions such as the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, the Cincinnati Art Museum, and the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center. It is also known for its sports teams, including the Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bengals.

Is it safe to travel to Cincinnati?

Cincinnati is generally a safe city, but as with any travel destination, it is important to use caution and be aware of your surroundings. It is recommended to stick to well-lit and populated areas, especially at night.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kncmurray
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kncmurray
  • raebates