• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Workshop Notes: Share and Benefit from Valuable Insights

In summary, the Leadership Workshop was great. The first class was about recruiting leads from every show, and the second class was about contacting potential clients. Both classes were taught by top consultants, and both classes were very helpful.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Please post your notes from Leadership Workshop, if you'd like to share. This can be a valuable resource for folks who saw the same session as you, to get a different perspective...and for folks who couldn't get there, to benefit from great trainings. I've got to post from another computer, and it will be a little while until I can - someone else, please feel free to go first!

I didn't realize you were there! Why didn't you come to the MnG?

I honestly didn't like my first class! It was Recruiting Leads from Every Show. They spent the first 40 minutes talking about general recruit leads ideas (very basic ideas) and then spent 5 minutes talking about your actual show. Another consultant in my group who took the class in a different room said that her speakers went through guest and host suggestions! I was highly disappointed. I do have notes from my second class and I'll see if I can get those posted in the next couple days.

wadesgirl said:
I honestly didn't like my first class! It was Recruiting Leads from Every Show. They spent the first 40 minutes talking about general recruit leads ideas (very basic ideas) and then spent 5 minutes talking about your actual show. Another consultant in my group who took the class in a different room said that her speakers went through guest and host suggestions! I was highly disappointed. I do have notes from my second class and I'll see if I can get those posted in the next couple days.

Who taught it? I took it the last day and it was with Jillian Grant and Stacy Tenneson - I thought it was GREAT! Most of the stuff they talked about I had heard in one form or another in the past - but to hear it from 2 of the top consultants in the company reinforced to me that these things work! Stacey QUALIFIED 46 consultants last year!!!! And Jillian is a doll!

pamperedlinda said:
Who taught it? I took it the last day and it was with Jillian Grant and Stacy Tenneson - I thought it was GREAT! Most of the stuff they talked about I had heard in one form or another in the past - but to hear it from 2 of the top consultants in the company reinforced to me that these things work! Stacey QUALIFIED 46 consultants last year!!!! And Jillian is a doll!

I don't remember, it was the first day though. I wish I had been in her class!

I'd like to know how Belinda was - and if everyone enjoyed her presentation?

ChefBeckyD said:
I'd like to know how Belinda was - and if everyone enjoyed her presentation?

As usual, she was awesome, and funny, and very LOUD! she didn't really say much that I hadn't heard from her before, but hearing it again reminded me of a few things that I should be doing :)

pamperedlinda said:
As usual, she was awesome, and funny, and very LOUD! she didn't really say much that I hadn't heard from her before, but hearing it again reminded me of a few things that I should be doing :)

Yes, she was LOUD. I commented to the person next to me that I wished she would stop screaming. :D

pamperedlinda said:

I took this one too, didn't realize how many of us were in there! It was a GREAT class.

I also took 3 Contacts a Day with Grace Bott/ Shellye Anderson and it was good as well.

:p
pamperedlinda said:

I was in this one too!! :)

Heather we were in both classes together! How funny!

Does anyone know how or if we can print the slides of the new info on CC, about the new plan and set up?

It's in download center -promoting your business

Thanks a lot1

Here were my notes - please post yours!

Attachments

• Leadership Summit 2009 MAXIMIZING CONSULTANT PRODUCTIVITY.doc
    31 KB · Views: 331
  • Leadership Summit Workshop CAREER PATH WORKSHOP.doc
    35 KB · Views: 290
  • Leadership Summit Workshop DYNAMIC CLUSTER.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 271
  • Leadership Summit.BELINDA ELLSWORTH TIPS Gen Sessdoc.doc
    45 KB · Views: 405
Wow, Scott you take good notes!
I am not quite so Studious. I will see if my Assistant typed them up yet, when she does I will post them for you :)

1. What is the purpose of the Leadership Workshop Notes?

The purpose of the Leadership Workshop Notes is to provide a comprehensive guide for Pampered Chef leaders to effectively lead their teams and grow their businesses. It contains valuable information, tips, and strategies for improving leadership skills and achieving success.

2. Are the Leadership Workshop Notes only for new leaders?

No, the Leadership Workshop Notes are beneficial for both new and experienced leaders. It covers a wide range of topics that can benefit leaders at any stage of their career, from building a strong team to setting and achieving goals.

3. Are the Leadership Workshop Notes available in multiple languages?

Yes, the Leadership Workshop Notes are available in multiple languages to accommodate our diverse community of leaders. You can access the notes in your preferred language through our online portal.

4. Can I customize the Leadership Workshop Notes for my team?

While the basic framework of the Leadership Workshop Notes is the same for all leaders, you are free to add your own personal touch and adapt it to your team's specific needs. We encourage leaders to make the notes their own and tailor it to their leadership style.

5. Is there a cost for the Leadership Workshop Notes?

No, the Leadership Workshop Notes are provided to all Pampered Chef leaders free of charge. We believe in investing in our leaders and supporting their growth and success. You can access the notes through our online portal at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mbkraese
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
Replies