• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Join the Leadership Email List?

In summary, there is a discussion about adding people to an email list for updates from a leadership conference. Some people are expressing their excitement and appreciation for the updates, while others are debating whether to post the information on a thread or keep it through email. Some individuals are asking to be added to the list and thanking those who are sending out updates. The conversation ends with someone expressing their hope for an update within the hour and thanking those involved.
nikkijo
If you were on the other list where we listed our emailes I have you on the list. If you were not on that list you can pm me until 3:30 central standard time to be added to this list. Gregg is deleting that other post because of spammers, this way we don't have to worry about it.

Gregg~ are we able to post about what we hear about leadership from here?

Last edited:
I'll let DebPC comment in here about Leadership talk.

btw, I've archived the thread to a safe place in case you need an email from it, just let me know. :)

please email me any updates you hear from conference
** EMAILED EDITED OUT - PLEASE PM nikkijo **
thanks in advance

Thank you greg!

Darn it! I was hoping for some more spam! LOL

Anne- if you want i can sign you up for free stuff! j/k

I love spam, it make me feel as if I'm loved and everyone wants to chat w/me. Days are boring without spam!:p

Kristi just emailed me with an update...so I sent it out to everyone...When someone get's an update just reply all....I forgot to add that to it. Thank you!!

I got this message for

romans116178 @ hotmail dot com

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

could someone please send her the email? i added space before and after at and spelled out dot

I will say thanks for everyone so that we don't get a 32454358743985 thank you's to fill up the thread :)

I just hit a reply to all for another new product. Please let me know if you did not receive it and you're on the list!!!:D I'm so excited!!!:D

I got it Kristi! Thanks!

I just got the messages in my inbox. Thanks and keep them coming!!

Greg gave the okay to post here, but I am torn because I know a lot of people want to wait and be surprised. What do you guys think? Post here or keep the e-amil list??

I say post here under a thread titled "don't look here if you don't want to know" or something like that!

Personally I'm fine wiht the email...it's fun opeining your inbox and getting the message.

Thank you Kristi!! I love what's come out so far!!

I know...I want to be fair... maybe we should do it through email for now. We shoudl make a new thread that asks anyone for objections to make a "top secret" thread...so that they don't have to view it, but then again that is a tease! but then again we are a tease already..

Nikki...I received the email from Debi...Thank you for trying to send it my way.

I will send the info from Ann through e-mail only, and everyone else can make their own decisions...

you're in Leslie!

Call Me CrazyI would like to be added to the list, what do I need to do? I feel like I'm in a fog......:confused:

pm gillian to be added to the list....she will be sending out a big update later on today

Info from Leadership?If anyone has any info from leadership, please email me at [email protected] ! Thanx!

Please PM me to be added to the list. I will continue to check the thread, but it is so much easier to have a pop up when someone needs to be added!

I have Michelle and Roxane on the list...

Well ya'll thanks for the updates, but I have to hit the hay :(
It 10:30 p.m. here in Germany and I have to rise early.

Claudia

nvysubwf said:
Well ya'll thanks for the updates, but I have to hit the hay :(
It 10:30 p.m. here in Germany and I have to rise early.

Claudia
You will have lots to catch-up on tomorrow! Nighty-nite!

Two updates so far, right? Don't want to miss anything.

I have gotten two little updates, but I am waiting to send out the big update to everyone until Ann calls-

gilliandanielle said:
I have gotten two little updates, but I am waiting to send out the big update to everyone until Ann calls-

Great. Just making sure. And you expect her call in about an hour, right? Still trying to keep track of the time difference.

Gillian,

Thanks to you too for your work on this. . .it's almost as exciting as being there.

Jeanine

Leadership Info.Please, add me to the e-mail list. [email protected]
Thank You,
Sheryl

I am hoping to hear something within the hour, but it depends on when Ann calls...

hope I was added this time :)
nikkijo said:
If you were on the other list where we listed our emailes I have you on the list. If you were not on that list you can pm me until 3:30 central standard time to be added to this list. Gregg is deleting that other post because of spammers, this way we don't have to worry about it.

Gregg~ are we able to post about what we hear about leadership from here?

It's now 4:35 CST hope I was added this time ? I asked to be added last night, but didn't see my name/email on the list :(

Thanks;

[email protected]

Ginger and Liz are both on the list..

Liz- you should see what is going on with your e-mail because I saw you on the list of the two updates already sent...

Leadership e-mail listHi Gillian,
I was wondering if you were able to get me on the e-mail list.

Thanks,
Sheryl
[email protected]

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
debbieskitchenhelper
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies