• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to update your Pampered Chef contact list?

In summary, Pamperednikki, Chefkristin, Debi.Effatt, atarducci, nickiskitchen, whiteyteresa, pamperedfun, g_phi_b_tink, pixel_, Langley, jcwarr, chefgirlcindy, pdzaino are all email addresses that were included in the previous conversation. Pamperednikki has offered to compile all of the email addresses into one email and email it to Gillian so that she doesn't have to receive pm's. Chefkristin, Debi.Effatt, atarducci, nickiskitchen, whiteyteresa, pamperedfun, g_
Kristi what picture did Darby send? Actually I'm off of school for winter break for the next couple of weeks and dh is home with an injured foot, so this is giving me a break from waiting on him. right now he's playing ps2 wwe wrestling but i don't know for how much longer he can do that.

nikkijo said:
Kristi what picture did Darby send? Actually I'm off of school for winter break for the next couple of weeks and dh is home with an injured foot, so this is giving me a break from waiting on him. right now he's playing ps2 wwe wrestling but i don't know for how much longer he can do that.

My boyfriend fractured his ankle the Friday before New Years, I know how you feel! Thank goodness I am at work most of the day :)

Jennifer want to trade places?? he is getting bored and wants to go back to work, he works 12 hr shifts and is on his feet most of the day so i know that this is not possible. If he does try he will be home even loooonger. Plus I can not get anything done around the house with him home!

I understand that Nikki! :eek: Men truly are the biggest babies!!!:rolleyes: Mine has a sore throat and last night he was shaking b/c he was cold but to touch him he was HOT! He apoligized for being a baby so at least he's acknowledged it!;)

nikkijo said:
Jennifer want to trade places?? he is getting bored and wants to go back to work, he works 12 hr shifts and is on his feet most of the day so i know that this is not possible. If he does try he will be home even loooonger. Plus I can not get anything done around the house with him home!

Ok, idea....they can hang out together! My boyfriend is also going crazy from boredom, he works at a distribution center....yep, 12 hour shifts on his feet, lifting things...doc says 6-8 weeks! I feel like I have to entertain him as it is when I get home for the rest of the night, can't imagine all day long!!

Nikki, I'll send you the pic now!:D Thanks Darby!:D

Can I c 2 please ???
PampMomof3 said:
Nikki, I'll send you the pic now!:D Thanks Darby!:D
the pic of Darby.

Please add me too, or let me know if you need help with this. Looks like you might have your hands full.

[email protected]

jenniferknapp said:
Ok, idea....they can hang out together! My boyfriend is also going crazy from boredom, he works at a distribution center....yep, 12 hour shifts on his feet, lifting things...doc says 6-8 weeks! I feel like I have to entertain him as it is when I get home for the rest of the night, can't imagine all day long!!

i think that's part of the problem is i feel like i have to entertain him. now i ask him if he needs anything when i am up so i don't get frustrated. For a while it was everytime I got comfortable he would need something. I feel for you though, 6-8 weeks..ouch. DH won't use crutches either...think it's I'm a man so I don't need them, he doesn't realize that when he uses his foot it sets him back a little.

I have you added

please add me to the list and thank you for taking the time to do this!

[email protected]

I have you added :)

Me too Please :0)

Thank You

Last edited:
I thought I already posted, but I don't see it.

Would you please add me? Its only 3:16pm here, so hopefully, I made it in time for the cut off! I'm [email protected].

Gill: Is it coming from your usual email address? I'll add it to my address book if it isn't.

woah woah woah, I hate to bring down this party, but this is a fantastic way to get spam. :eek:

Admin Greg said:
woah woah woah, I hate to bring down this party, but this is a fantastic way to get spam. :eek:

Don't rain on our parade!! hahaha! Can we post Leadership stuff here?

i have you all added....greg are you able to delete this post and i'll just have everyone pm me??

nikkijo said:
i have you all added....greg are you able to delete this post and i'll just have everyone pm me??

yes, are you ready?

yes..i have it all saved...i have a question for you on the new thread

Back