• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to update your Pampered Chef contact list?

In summary, Pamperednikki, Chefkristin, Debi.Effatt, atarducci, nickiskitchen, whiteyteresa, pamperedfun, g_phi_b_tink, pixel_, Langley, jcwarr, chefgirlcindy, pdzaino are all email addresses that were included in the previous conversation. Pamperednikki has offered to compile all of the email addresses into one email and email it to Gillian so that she doesn't have to receive pm's. Chefkristin, Debi.Effatt, atarducci, nickiskitchen, whiteyteresa, pamperedfun, g_
nikkijo
Hi. If it's ok with Gillian because she is getting the updates I will compile all of the email address into one email and email it to her. This way when she gets an update she can just hit reply all and send the update to everyone on that email. This way she doesn't get bombarded with pm's. Here are the email address that I have from the previous post.

Let me know if yours needs to be added!

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] do I need to take any spaces out?
[email protected]
[email protected] (do I need to take the space out before the @?)
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

please add me! [email protected]and, my director is already there, and she is going to email or call when she has any info, I will pass it on to the list if I hear anything!

I have you added :)

nikkijo said:
Hi. If it's ok with Gillian because she is getting the updates I will compile all of the email address into one email and email it to her. This way when she gets an update she can just hit reply all and send the update to everyone on that email. This way she doesn't get bombarded with pm's. Here are the email address that I have from the previous post.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Thanks! You are awesome!!! Can you add my work email too: [email protected]

Thanks again!

got you added :) i'm putting these in here to make sure that i don't miss anyone.

nikkijo said:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
me too pretty please
[email protected]

This is not my main email - just a warning, I don't know how many email people can access without being members, but I think when you list them all like this, spammers are more likely to "copy/paste" them for their own uses...

i have you added

I hope you still have room. . .we've already had our monthly meeting and I don't want to wait till the changeover kit arrives.

Thank you!

Jeanine

[email protected]

Me too! I know I'm from Canada but I sure most of things your leadership will be the same for ours, and I just can't wait. [email protected]

I have you added :)

nikkijo said:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
The empty spaces in some of the emails is the underscore: _

i have you added...off to watch desp housewives now...

My email address is right on the thread...it actually has an underscore _ in it, not a space. Thanks for adding me to your list! I am very anxious to hear about all of the cool new things for this year!!!!!

wow you are going to be busy could you please add me to

[email protected]
Thanks so much

Please add me as well [email protected]

Thanks so much for getting this list together!

when my e-mail address shows up w/ the underline it makes the underscores look like spaces. Just to make sure it is [email protected]
Thanks!

Thanks Nikki for helping me out!! I was worried I was going to have to empty my PM box every hour, LOL!!

I will start a thread anyway so you guys know to check your e-mail...be sure to check your spam folders too as it might go there being sent to so many people at once!

Ann called me this morning and we made a plan that she would call from her hotel after general session. It won't be until at least 4:30 central time, so don't panic if you don't get anything until late afternoon.

Feel free to add more addresses, just be sure to check your spam/junk folder...

Me too! Me too! Me too! Don't forget about me!!!!! LOL!
Email: l
\ l /
\l/

I have everyone added so far. I copied and pasted everyones address so the ones with the _ are right. I just wanted to make sure that you hadn't put a space in it due to this being a message board.

Because Gillian is not going to get an update until 4:30 central time I will wait to send the email out until 4 pm. So you will be able to be added until that time and I'm sure we still can after that time. Like Gillian said be sure to check your spam folder due to so many people being on the list.

Thank you again Gillian for the updates!

Ann is the true hero for calling me with updates! I am going to put my pen and paper by the phone to take notes so I don't leave anything out!!

nikkijo said:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Dont forget about ME!!!!!! :D
[email protected] (underscores between chef and of and north) but I think you know how to get ahold of me!! ;)

U forgot me :(
nikkijo said:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
the gmail addy please.
thanks

Back