• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Week in Atlanta: Airport to Renaissance Waverly Hotel

In summary, the conversation is discussing plans for attending a leadership conference in Atlanta. People are sharing their arrival times and discussing the best way to get from the airport to the conference hotel, the Renaissance Waverly. Suggestions include sharing a cab or shuttle, connecting with other PC consultants at the airport, and driving. One person also mentions the requirement of being a future director or above to attend the conference.
chefkatie
I am really looking forward to leadership next week. Does anyone have experience in Atlanta? What is the best way to get from the airport to the conference hotels...specifically the renaissance waverly? Hope to see some of you there. :D

Katie
Independent Sales Director
Ocean Springs, MS

chefkatie said:
I am really looking forward to leadership next week. Does anyone have experience in Atlanta? What is the best way to get from the airport to the conference hotels...specifically the renaissance waverly? Hope to see some of you there. :D

Katie
Independent Sales Director
Ocean Springs, MS

Katie my hotel shuttle is $25. My director suggested I try to find other PC people at the airport and split the cost of a cab. I'm hoping there'll be reps on my planes there. :)

which hotelswhich hotels are offered. i am new and jan is my ssm1

What time??What time is everyone flying into Atlanta? My Director and I are looking to share a taxi or shuttle to the Renaissance Waverly. We arrive on America West at 9:15 pm on January 4th.

Please let me know if anyone would be interrested in sharing!

Are you going?
mkmiracles said:
which hotels are offered. i am new and jan is my ssm1

Monica,

You have to be a future director or above to attend leadership summit.

cab sharingI would love to hook up with someone to share a cab. I get in at 8:00 pm on Wednesday...anyone else?

Katie

chefkatie said:
I would love to hook up with someone to share a cab. I get in at 8:00 pm on Wednesday...anyone else?

Katie
Wear PC or carry a PC bag on the plane. I have found other PC consultants at the airport when going to conference that way and have always had someone to share the cab with! - if they're walking ahead of you just yell "hey PC". :D

I'm driving from NC - it's just about 6 hours for me and by the time I'd get to the airport early and go through security it's not much longer to just drive.

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
Wear PC or carry a PC bag on the plane. I have found other PC consultants at the airport when going to conference that way and have always had someone to share the cab with! - if they're walking ahead of you just yell "hey PC". :D

I'm driving from NC - it's just about 6 hours for me and by the time I'd get to the airport early and go through security it's not much longer to just drive.

I arrive at 7:22pm from a Delta flight from Washington DC ~ I'll be looking for PC friends :)

What is Leadership Week in Atlanta?

Leadership Week in Atlanta is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel. It is a week-long conference designed for leaders in the company to gather, learn, and network.

When and where is the event being held?

The event is held at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia. This year, it will take place from September 14th to September 18th.

Who can attend Leadership Week in Atlanta?

Only active Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the rank of Director or above are eligible to attend the event. Consultants must also be in good standing with the company.

What is the purpose of Leadership Week in Atlanta?

The purpose of the event is to provide leadership training, share business strategies, and recognize top-performing consultants. It is also an opportunity to connect with other leaders in the company and gain valuable insights and inspiration.

How can I register for Leadership Week in Atlanta?

Registration for the event is done through the Pampered Chef website. Eligible consultants will receive an email with a registration link and instructions on how to secure their spot. Space is limited, so it is important to register as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • batroark
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies