• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership travel

chefkatie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2005
30
0
I am really looking forward to leadership next week. Does anyone have experience in Atlanta? What is the best way to get from the airport to the conference hotels...specifically the renaissance waverly? Hope to see some of you there. :D


Katie
Independent Sales Director
Ocean Springs, MS
 

its_me_susan

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2005
2,053
10
chefkatie said:
I am really looking forward to leadership next week. Does anyone have experience in Atlanta? What is the best way to get from the airport to the conference hotels...specifically the renaissance waverly? Hope to see some of you there. :D


Katie
Independent Sales Director
Ocean Springs, MS

Katie my hotel shuttle is $25. My director suggested I try to find other PC people at the airport and split the cost of a cab. I'm hoping there'll be reps on my planes there. :)
 

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
1,159
0
What time??

What time is everyone flying into Atlanta? My Director and I are looking to share a taxi or shuttle to the Renaissance Waverly. We arrive on America West at 9:15 pm on January 4th.

Please let me know if anyone would be interrested in sharing!
 

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
1,159
0
Are you going?

mkmiracles said:
which hotels are offered. i am new and jan is my ssm1


Monica,

You have to be a future director or above to attend leadership summit.
 

chefkatie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2005
30
0
cab sharing

I would love to hook up with someone to share a cab. I get in at 8:00 pm on Wednesday...anyone else?

Katie
 

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
13,006
42
chefkatie said:
I would love to hook up with someone to share a cab. I get in at 8:00 pm on Wednesday...anyone else?

Katie
Wear PC or carry a PC bag on the plane. I have found other PC consultants at the airport when going to conference that way and have always had someone to share the cab with! - if they're walking ahead of you just yell "hey PC". :D

I'm driving from NC - it's just about 6 hours for me and by the time I'd get to the airport early and go through security it's not much longer to just drive.
 
Last edited:

its_me_susan

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2005
2,053
10
BethCooks4U said:
Wear PC or carry a PC bag on the plane. I have found other PC consultants at the airport when going to conference that way and have always had someone to share the cab with! - if they're walking ahead of you just yell "hey PC". :D

I'm driving from NC - it's just about 6 hours for me and by the time I'd get to the airport early and go through security it's not much longer to just drive.

I arrive at 7:22pm from a Delta flight from Washington DC ~ I'll be looking for PC friends :)
 
Top