• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Catchy Theme Song of Leadership: Name and Artist Revealed!

In summary, Random question, I know... but I was wondering if anybody knew the name and/or artist that did the theme song at Leadership? It has been driving me crazy! TIA!
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
Random question, I know... but I was wondering if anybody knew the name and/or artist that did the theme song at Leadership? It has been driving me crazy! TIA!

To me it just sounded like different words to the tune of "You Drive Me Crazy" by Britney Spears *gag*

:D The only theme song I was interedted in or heard was, "Hey...Hey ... good lookin... LOL!!!

I'm interested in know the name of that song too. Anyone out there know it? Hey Good Lookin is good too, who sings it?

I think it is Jimmy Buffett.

DebbieJ said:
To me it just sounded like different words to the tune of "You Drive Me Crazy" by Britney Spears *gag*

I thought it was Britney too. Seriously? There's NOTHING better than that out there?

I don't think it was Britney. Let's check out DSWA, they might have it on their CD's.

and yes "Hey Hey Good Lookin" is by Jimmy Buffet.
I'm gonna be half of the "Serve it Up Squad" for our Cluster Kick-Off. LOL :D

Wow, the Nat'l Conf song was by Raven Simone (remember her from the Cosby Show???) and now another teeny bopper song!

Who at the HO picks these songs?!?!?

Raven is also a "Cheetah Girl". Wonder if they have a "thing" with the label or something. It's most likely because the Cheetah Girl songs are mostly "be yourself, you can do it, you're so awesome" lift-me-up kinda songs...

Hank Williams also sings "Hey, Good Lookin'." I didn't know Jimmy did it, too. My hubby put that song as my ring-tone on my cell phone after the '06 conference - I couldn't stop singing it:D .

Diane

The one they played at Conference was the one with Jimmy Buffett, Alan Jackson, and a few other country singers.

dianevill said:
Hank Williams also sings "Hey, Good Lookin'." I didn't know Jimmy did it, too. My hubby put that song as my ring-tone on my cell phone after the '06 conference - I couldn't stop singing it:D .

Diane

What a cute idea!! I wanna add some fun ringtones to my cell phone but have no clue how.

Thank you for finding that out! I can quit racking my brain now (and add it to my motivational PC music cd!)

Motivational PC music CD? That's an idea. What other songs are on your cd?

Ringtones, lol
I wanna add some fun ringtones to my cell phone but have no clue how.

My 7 year old LOVES Toby Keith as much as I do and told my hubby that my phone should play Who's your Daddy when he calls, so tonight, while kids were in bed, he somehow (beyond me how) put it into my cell, so now when he calls, it's going to sing Who's Your Daddy song.

I'm hoping Megan's around when he calls me tomorrow with it at dance.

Lisa

What is the Leadership Theme Song?

The Leadership Theme Song is a motivational and empowering song created specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to inspire and motivate them to lead their teams to success.

Who wrote the Leadership Theme Song?

The Leadership Theme Song was written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher, and Grammy-nominated songwriter, David Grow.

Can I use the Leadership Theme Song for my team meetings?

Yes, the Leadership Theme Song is available for all Pampered Chef consultants to use for their team meetings and events. You can download the song from the Pampered Chef website or play it directly from the Pampered Chef SoundCloud page.

Is there a cost to use the Leadership Theme Song?

No, there is no cost to use the Leadership Theme Song. It is available for all Pampered Chef consultants to use for their team meetings and events.

What is the purpose of the Leadership Theme Song?

The Leadership Theme Song is meant to inspire and motivate Pampered Chef consultants to be strong leaders and build successful teams. It serves as a reminder to lead with passion, determination, and positivity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • fruit76loop
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • chefdeb410