• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Survey Needs Feedback

In summary, the new show format is shorter, more interactive, and for Jean's challenge you must have a show in the new format before you fill out the survey.
riggs62
Hey everyone,
I just did my Leadership feedback and I was only the 4th one to do it. If 1500 people complete it, there is a drawing for the GPS, 2500 will make it a drawing for a laptop.
Hop to it! :chef: Just a friendly reminder as I had already forgotten!! :eek:

I will do it...just have to go over my notes first so I can give them all my feedback. I'll do it tonight! I want a new laptop!

where do you go to do this?

Ok I found it.

I did it last night, and also took Jean's challenge, and completed that also.

Did you already do a show with the new format? I thought we had to do that before we responded to Jean's challenge... or did I completely misunderstand that? I have not done my survey thing yet but I didn't realize that had prized attached to it either. I thought that was just for Jean's challenge. I am so behind!

O.k. - someone fill me in... I can't spend time actually reading Consultant's Corner if I'm busy posting/reading here...

What is the new show format and what is Jean's challenge?

Jean basically challanged everyone to do shorter, more interactive shows. Then report your results back to her.

I did mine tonight but I didn't get stats on who many have been done. Poor Millenium probably got bashed. Some of the people were really trying to be helpful there were just too many of us. We complained from the 17th floor that we couldn't get down to breakfast and they came and got us in the cargo elevator. :) The pilots were not too happy with us either, seems we finished all the hot water. :(

I will complete the survey when I have implemented the new show style. Guess I will have to WAIT until I actually have a show this weekend :balloon:

Just remember that there are 2 surveys: 1 about Leadership itself and 1 for Jean's challenge. You can complete the Leadership one now, but must have a show in the new format before you fill out the Challenge one.

I had a show Sunday afternoon, with a recruit, that is why I took Jean's challenge. I did the survey also, because it was in my e-mail.

I didnt get a survey. Maybe they don't want to know what the Canucks thought?

It's not that you're from "up there"... they saw your avatar and figured that anyone who would feed a kit the platic cover from something was just a bit too far left of center to compose a rational thought. <giggle>

katie0128 said:
It's not that you're from "up there"... they saw your avatar and figured that anyone who would feed a kit the platic cover from something was just a bit too far left of center to compose a rational thought. <giggle>

Oh I see... it ALL makes sense to me Now. Thank you so much for your Insightful clarification!:p :rolleyes:

1. What is a leadership survey and why is it needed?

A leadership survey is a tool used to gather feedback from employees about their leaders and the overall leadership within an organization. It is used to identify areas of improvement and to promote a positive and effective leadership culture. This feedback is crucial for leaders to understand how they are perceived and to make necessary changes for the betterment of the company.

2. Who should participate in a leadership survey?

Ideally, all employees within the organization should participate in a leadership survey. This includes all levels of employees, from frontline workers to managers and executives. The more diverse the group of respondents, the more accurate and comprehensive the feedback will be.

3. How often should a leadership survey be conducted?

The frequency of conducting a leadership survey can vary depending on the organization's needs. However, it is recommended to conduct a survey at least once a year to track progress and identify any changes in employee perception. In some cases, more frequent surveys may be necessary, such as during times of significant organizational changes.

4. How can the feedback from a leadership survey be used?

The feedback from a leadership survey can be used in various ways, including identifying areas of improvement for leaders, recognizing strengths and weaknesses, and developing strategies to improve overall leadership effectiveness. It can also be used to create action plans and provide targeted training and development opportunities for leaders.

5. How can leaders ensure the confidentiality of survey responses?

Leaders can ensure the confidentiality of survey responses by using a third-party survey provider or by implementing strict privacy policies. Additionally, leaders should communicate to employees that their responses will remain anonymous and will not be shared with anyone other than those involved in analyzing the data. This will encourage employees to provide honest and constructive feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • pc_momof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • shelliebeard