• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Leadership: Walking Across the Stage!

In summary, a person shares their excitement about becoming a new Director and encourages others to work towards the same goal. They also mention meeting someone at the Leadership event and hoping to get caught up on the boards. Another person congratulates the first person and shares their own goal of promoting before the next Leadership event. They also mention a mishap with their photos from the event. A third person shares a similar experience with their photos and suggests reenacting the moment in the future.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
WOW! Hello everyone! I know that you have already listed all of the juicy details about Leadership, but I have to tell you all that walking across the stage as a new Director was awesome! I have been to Leadership as well as National before, but there was something about 3000 people cheering for me as I walked the stage!

I encourage all of you that have Directorship as a goal to work the new recrtuiting special! You will love having that red ribbon!

Becky and I met at Leadership! Hello Becky!! Finally nice to be able to put a face with the name! We met before we did the New Director's March! Looked for everyone else, but there were so many people!! :D

I am happy to be back and will try to get caught up on the boards!

Congrats Marlene! I'm hoping to promote before Leadership next year!!! Congratulations on all the new perks you get now! :D

Hi Marlene,
It was so cool to meet you!!! HOw funny that you were sitting right behind me in amidst the 223 NEW DIRECTORS!!! I second all that you said above. What a cool feeling to walk across that stage. It's all a blur for me I don't even remember if I waved or anything. :)

Help!!Well, just got back from getting my film developed and guess what!!! The roll that had me walking across stage was ruined! :mad: So now I have no pictures of me walking across stage! :eek:

If anyone was at Leadership and happened to take a picture of the new Directors or possibly me would you please e-mail me privately?

Becky, our picture was on that roll, so no picture of us two! Bummer! Wouldn't you know it, the one time my Director forgot her camera!

Thanks in advance!

That is too funny. Actually it's not, but I know how you feel. One of my fellow Directors was taking a picture of me walking across the stage and someone walked RIGHT in front of her and she must have been blinded by the flash! She literally took up the whole frame of the picture. Oh well. We'll have to reenact it some day. Bummer!!! :(

1. How can I improve my leadership skills to become a successful consultant?

Becoming a successful leader in Pampered Chef requires a combination of passion, dedication, and continuous learning. Attend trainings and seek guidance from successful leaders for tips and strategies. Also, have a positive attitude and lead by example to inspire your team.

2. What are the key qualities of a successful leader in Pampered Chef?

A successful leader in Pampered Chef should possess strong communication skills, be organized and goal-oriented, have a positive attitude, be adaptable to change, and have a strong work ethic. They should also be able to motivate and support their team members.

3. How can I effectively motivate my team to achieve success?

Motivating your team is essential for success as a leader. Provide recognition and incentives, set achievable goals, and communicate regularly with your team. Also, lead by example and show your team that hard work and determination can lead to success.

4. How can I effectively balance my leadership role with other responsibilities?

Balancing your leadership role with other responsibilities can be challenging, but it is essential for success. Prioritize tasks, delegate when necessary, and communicate openly with your team. Also, make sure to take breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout.

5. How can I continue to grow as a leader in Pampered Chef?

Continued growth and learning is crucial for success as a leader in Pampered Chef. Attend trainings, seek mentorship, and stay updated on company news and updates. Also, regularly set and review goals for personal and professional development.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_momof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Pampered Laura