1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Leadership Summit

1. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

WOW! Hello everyone! I know that you have already listed all of the juicy details about Leadership, but I have to tell you all that walking across the stage as a new Director was awesome! I have been to Leadership as well as National before, but there was something about 3000 people cheering for me as I walked the stage!

I encourage all of you that have Directorship as a goal to work the new recrtuiting special! You will love having that red ribbon!

Becky and I met at Leadership! Hello Becky!! Finally nice to be able to put a face with the name! We met before we did the New Director's March! Looked for everyone else, but there were so many people!! :D

I am happy to be back and will try to get caught up on the boards!

Jan 10, 2006
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Congrats Marlene! I'm hoping to promote before Leadership next year!!! Congratulations on all the new perks you get now! :D

Jan 10, 2006
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Hi Marlene,
    It was so cool to meet you!!! HOw funny that you were sitting right behind me in amidst the 223 NEW DIRECTORS!!! I second all that you said above. What a cool feeling to walk across that stage. It's all a blur for me I don't even remember if I waved or anything. :)

Jan 10, 2006
  4. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Help!!

Well, just got back from getting my film developed and guess what!!! The roll that had me walking across stage was ruined! :mad: So now I have no pictures of me walking across stage! :eek:

If anyone was at Leadership and happened to take a picture of the new Directors or possibly me would you please e-mail me privately?

Becky, our picture was on that roll, so no picture of us two! Bummer! Wouldn't you know it, the one time my Director forgot her camera!

Thanks in advance!

Jan 10, 2006
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

That is too funny. Actually it's not, but I know how you feel. One of my fellow Directors was taking a picture of me walking across the stage and someone walked RIGHT in front of her and she must have been blinded by the flash! She literally took up the whole frame of the picture. Oh well. We'll have to reenact it some day. Bummer!!! :(

Jan 10, 2006
Have something to add?