• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Summit: Reps from Nancy's, Merrill, VIP Attend

In summary, Carolyn will be looking for a beach towel and flip flops for herself and the other members of her group at the national conference.
supergirljennie
Will there be representatives from Nancy's, Merrill, and VIP at Leadership?

Yes there will be!

I thought so but I just wanted to make sure. I have a recruit that wants me to buy a shirt for her... :) And of course one for myself.

OK LISTEN UP LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...AT NATIONAL THERE WERE PC FLIP FLOPS AND BEACH TOWELS FOR SALE...BUT THEY RAN OUT DAY ONE.

I WANT THEM!!!!!!

SO IF ANY OF YOU CAN GRAB ME UP A BEACH TOWEL AND/OR A PAIR OF FLIP FLOPS (BLACK SIZE 7) I WILL OVERNIGHT YOU PAYMENT, OR PAYPAL IT TO YOU OR WHATEVER YOU PREFER - SO YOU CAN SHIP THEM TO ME...I JUST WANT THOSE ITEMS SO BADLY!!!

Carolyn, what's it worth to you? LOL I will be more than happy to look for you, even stand in a long line!

I'll look out for them for you, Carolyn. :) Though you might want ChefAnn to do so since she is planning on calling you with updates!

You guys are the best - call me on my cell if you get them - that way anyone else who calls, I can tell them someon eelse already grabbed em for me. My cell # is posted on my PWS

YOU GUYS ROCK!!

I have your number too Carolyn so if I see them I will give you a call.

Abey

Carolyn, your cell is the evening number?

supergirljennie said:
I'll look out for them for you, Carolyn. :) Though you might want ChefAnn to do so since she is planning on calling you with updates!
I'd do that, but I won't have any time on day one to do any shopping. And I don't trust myself to remember until day 2. (I'm a real scatter-brain.) But if you remind me when I call and nobody's picked them up yet, I'll be more than happy to get you some.

dannyzmom said:
OK LISTEN UP LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...AT NATIONAL THERE WERE PC FLIP FLOPS AND BEACH TOWELS FOR SALE...BUT THEY RAN OUT DAY ONE.

I WANT THEM!!!!!!

SO IF ANY OF YOU CAN GRAB ME UP A BEACH TOWEL AND/OR A PAIR OF FLIP FLOPS (BLACK SIZE 7) I WILL OVERNIGHT YOU PAYMENT, OR PAYPAL IT TO YOU OR WHATEVER YOU PREFER - SO YOU CAN SHIP THEM TO ME...I JUST WANT THOSE ITEMS SO BADLY!!!

I LOVE my PC flip flops! They are so comfy! I hope someone can get them for you.

I too love my PC flip flops which is why it killed me when our new puppy chewed and ruined them!!! I hope they sell more!!!
~Jenn

pchefjennoy said:
I too love my PC flip flops which is why it killed me when our new puppy chewed and ruined them!!! I hope they sell more!!!
~Jenn
Jen- Don't you and Meg and Jen and whoever else is going have too much fun without me. I will see you at the next cluster meeting.

supergirljennie said:
Carolyn, your cell is the evening number?

My cell is the 754 number -- thanks!!

1. What is the Leadership Summit?

The Leadership Summit is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef that brings together representatives from Nancy's, Merrill, and VIP Attend to share their leadership insights and strategies with our consultants.

2. Who are the representatives from Nancy's, Merrill, and VIP Attend?

The representatives are top leaders and executives from Nancy's, Merrill, and VIP Attend who have achieved success in their respective fields and are invited to share their knowledge and expertise with our consultants.

3. What can I expect to learn at the Leadership Summit?

At the Leadership Summit, you can expect to learn valuable leadership skills, techniques for building and growing your business, and insights into the latest industry trends and strategies from our esteemed representatives.

4. How can I attend the Leadership Summit?

The Leadership Summit is an exclusive event for our consultants who have achieved certain sales and leadership milestones. Invitations and registration information will be sent out to eligible consultants closer to the event date.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Leadership Summit?

There is no cost to attend the Leadership Summit for eligible consultants. However, you will be responsible for your own travel and accommodation expenses. We encourage you to take advantage of our discounted hotel rates and travel packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ChefChris