• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Registration: How to Register for Your FD Leadership Position

In summary, Leadership Registration is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who want to take on a leadership role within the company. It provides training, resources, and support for growing their business and leading a team. To become a leader, consultants must register for the program, meet certain requirements, and have an active consultant account. The benefits of becoming a leader include additional training and support, a higher commission rate, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives. There is no fee for Leadership Registration, but optional training events and resources may have associated costs. Consultants can register for Leadership at any time, but it is recommended to do so at the beginning of a new catalogue season for maximum benefits.
SusanBP0129
Okay -
So, I have two recruits. One is qualified. The other just signed in October.
I thought I'd be "officially" a FD on Nov. 1st, but it's Nov. 2nd and I still can't get the option to actually REGISTER for leadership. I won free registration (yippee!) and I have already booked my flight but I can't seem to actually register.
Am I a moron?
Help!
:cry: :cry:

It usually takes a few days into the new month for the IPT to reflect new levels. Call HO - they'll be able to help you out.

Thanks Ann & Linda! Can you tell I'm a bit excited?? LOL
I just called HO. They are calling back in "39-49 minutes".
Thanks again!!
:D

How long before promotion?I recruited one in October and two in November. I faxed in my Leadership registration. Will it take? Will I officially be a FD on Dec 1st? Will I need to re-register online?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm obviously new at this!! I've already booked my ticket! :D
TIA

1. What is Leadership Registration?

Leadership Registration is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to take on a leadership role within the company. It provides additional training, resources, and support for those who are interested in growing their business and leading a team of consultants.

2. How do I become a leader with Pampered Chef?

To become a leader with Pampered Chef, you must first register for the Leadership program. This can be done through your consultant account or by contacting your direct upline mentor. You must also meet certain requirements, such as having a certain level of sales and sponsoring a certain number of consultants.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a leader with Pampered Chef?

Becoming a leader with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including additional training and support, a higher commission rate, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives. You also have the chance to grow your business by leading and mentoring a team of consultants.

4. Is there a fee for Leadership Registration?

There is no fee for Leadership Registration with Pampered Chef. It is a complimentary program for consultants who are interested in taking on a leadership role within the company. However, there may be costs associated with attending optional training events or purchasing additional resources.

5. Can I register for Leadership at any time?

Yes, you can register for Leadership at any time as long as you meet the requirements and have an active consultant account with Pampered Chef. However, it is recommended to register at the beginning of a new catalogue season to fully take advantage of the program's benefits and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
obxchef
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Mary Rose
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies