• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Registration for Conference | Hotel Room and Online Registration

In summary, Leadership Registration is a program for Pampered Chef consultants interested in a leadership position. Eligibility requires reaching the Senior Consultant level and registration can be completed through the "My Business" and "Leadership" tabs on the website. There is a one-time fee of $50, which covers training and resources. Benefits include exclusive training, access to resources, and networking opportunities with other leaders.
chefkatie
Is it just me? Am I losing my mind? :confused: I registered for my hotel room, but I don't even see the button to click to register online for conference....

Thanks,
Katie

That's happening to me too. Another director friend of mine was looking at the same exact screen on her computer while we were on the phone and hers had a registration button and mine didn't! I heard they were having glitches today, so maybe tomorrow will work better. I kept trying and there was still that empty spot where a button to click on should have been.

Anyone else having the same issue??

I noticed that this morning, too. I was going to go in and check that mine was right.If the button isn't there, you can also get to registration through TeleClass Registration. If you're qualified to go to Leadership, there will be a Leadership option on the TeleClass online registration page. It seems counter-intuitive to have it there, but it's because of the system HO uses.

1. What is Leadership Registration?

Leadership Registration is a program designed for Pampered Chef consultants who are interested in taking on a leadership role within the company. It provides training, support, and resources to help consultants succeed in their leadership positions.

2. Who is eligible for Leadership Registration?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant who has reached the Senior Consultant level or higher is eligible to register for the Leadership program.

3. How do I register for Leadership?

To register for Leadership, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on the "Leadership" tab and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.

4. Is there a fee for Leadership Registration?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $50 to register for the Leadership program. This fee covers the cost of training and resources provided to participants.

5. What benefits do I receive as a Leadership participant?

As a Leadership participant, you will have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow as a leader and support your team. You will also have the opportunity to attend leadership events and network with other leaders within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • SusanBP0129