• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Pix in Hispanic Market Cn

I got a copy of the cd they send you when you participate in a workshop. Since I was the only one speaking I was afraid there would be tons of "um's" and long pauses, but I managed to keep talking the whole time! :) I will look for my notes to post some of the jewels, but everything is in Spanish so I will have to translate.
I'm the one in the middle picture in the brown suit.

Looks like you were leading a workshop. Which one?

It was on recruiting, I think I learned a lot more preparing for it! :)

I can't seem to load a pix as an avtr so this has to do for now. Ha! :)

Awesome!!!! Looks great.Just wait til y'all see the March CN..... :)

It looks like a great group of people. What I'm amazed about is how much of the Spanish I can read and understand :eek: !:)

DebbieJ said:
Awesome!!!! Looks great.

Just wait til y'all see the March CN..... :)
Okay... .What do you know... You've got to share! :)

Chef Kearns said:
It looks like a great group of people. What I'm amazed about is how much of the Spanish I can read and understand :eek: !:)
Good for you!! Since some of the articles are translated from the English version you can learn whole sentences!!

Addie4TLC said:
Okay... .What do you know... You've got to share! :)

You'll just have to wait and see. :)

Addie4TLC said:
It was on recruiting, I think I learned a lot more preparing for it! :)

Did you post your notes? If not, please do so! I'd love to read them.

katie0128 said:
Did you post your notes? If not, please do so! I'd love to read them.
just make sure they are in english!!!I want to be able to "read" them! LOL!
How exciting, you look great!;)

That's cool, Addie! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing Addie ~~ so do you have it framed on your desk?

That's awesome, Addie!!

Yeah Addie! I bet your workshop was awesome!

And Deb, you are a tease, lol!

lacychef said:
Yeah Addie! I bet your workshop was awesome!

And Deb, you are a tease, lol!
I got a copy of the cd they send you when you participate in a workshop. Since I was the only one speaking I was afraid there would be tons of "um's" and long pauses, but I managed to keep talking the whole time! :) I will look for my notes to post some of the jewels, but everything is in Spanish so I will have to translate.

1. Can I earn leadership bonuses by recruiting and leading a team in the Hispanic market?

Yes, as a leader in the Pampered Chef business, you have the opportunity to earn bonuses by recruiting and building a team in the Hispanic market. Our company values diversity and encourages leaders to grow their business in this market.

2. Are there any resources or training specifically for leadership in the Hispanic market?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides resources and training specifically designed for leaders in the Hispanic market. We offer bilingual materials, cultural sensitivity training, and support from experienced leaders who have successfully built teams in this market.

3. Are there any challenges or differences in leading a team in the Hispanic market compared to other markets?

While every market may have its own unique challenges, our company values and principles remain the same regardless of the market. Building relationships and trust is key in any market, and our leaders are encouraged to get to know and understand the needs of their team members in the Hispanic market.

4. Can I still lead a team in the Hispanic market if I am not fluent in Spanish?

Yes, you can still lead a team in the Hispanic market even if you are not fluent in Spanish. We provide resources and support to help you communicate effectively with your team members, and we encourage you to learn and practice basic Spanish phrases to better connect with your team.

5. Is there a demand for Pampered Chef products in the Hispanic market?

Yes, there is a demand for Pampered Chef products in the Hispanic market. Our company offers a variety of high-quality kitchen products that appeal to a diverse range of customers, including those in the Hispanic market. As a leader, you have the opportunity to tap into this market and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whiteyteresa