• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting New Products and Recipes from Pampered Chef - Shop Now and Save Big!

In Summary,Ginger has sent out a few emails with new products that are coming in the next few weeks. There are 8 new products and one restyled product. There are also new kitchen tools, including a green-coated paring knife and a green-coated bread knife. There are also new rubs, including Greek, Moroccan, and chipotle. There are also new windowpane linens and outdoor entertaining products. There are also new cookware protectors and new outdoor party sticks. There are also new grill it quick and bites and beverages products. There is also a new tablecloth for the November sell-a-thon.
Ginger428
Gold Member
From emailing a few girls yesterday we came up with this so far.....

33 new, 8 restyled products!

Green color coated paring knife (avocado color) $13

Green color coated bread knife $19.50

Restyled avocado peeler $6

Restyled grapefruit knife $7.50

Kitchen shears cover...sticky back! $4.50

Restyled colander/bowl set (including lids)...rubber bottoms, feet with handles, shorter w/fatter bottoms $39

Micro-scraper (smaller than skinny scraper), cranberry with white handle $8 or $9?

Master scraper (cranberry, meant for batter/dough) $14.50

Mega scraper, cranberry, meant for scraping meat sauce, bottom of pans, etc $16.50

"pinch" bowl set (think baby prep bowls!). 1, 2, 4, 8 oz, nestle, with lids and pour spout. $15 (can't wait to see these!)

OPEN STOCK 10" Executive SAUTE PAN!!!!!! $75

Cookware protectors used to stick between cookware, stoneware or the base of the trifle bowl when in the bowl-looks like double boomerang-Set of 3 which are all different sizes

Stainless cleaner for cookware and those little marks on your SA

Redesigned oven pads with finger handle, in cranberry

Restyled wine bottle opener-3 parts and the guy did it one handed!

Exec cookware tools: small spoon (2" shorter) & square slotted spoon

Cake pan set without checkerboard insert

Spring form pan set without fluted

Large sheet pan (aluminum steel so it can be under the broiler, in the dishwasher), size of large bar pan $16

Medium sheet pan (same) $13.50-these 2 pans can nestle together if you own both.

3 new rubs:

Greek, Moroccan, chipotle (4$ each)

Season's Best, Una Muestra

Grill it quick (same as the salad recipe cards with the ring binder)...19 recipes, $7.50

Windowpane Linens: reversed from this season...same design: placemats are white, napkins are cranberry

Simple Additions:

Dots salad plate (set of 2) $20

Dots cups, regular mug size but round, $18 for 2

16 piece dinnerware set, 14% savings: $159...4 small bowls, 4 salad bowls, 4 cups, 4 plates

Outdoor entertaining:

Collapsible 8 quart serving bowl**this was the Nov recruiting special product earned, I think?......sea green ring in center, converts into chip/dip, comes with lid...I'm thinking Tupperware (didn't get price)

serving set $7 (sea green salad tongs, handle snaps together

Plate caddy (for the outdoor plates...holds 12, and holds 12 sets of utensils and napkins)

Nylon knife (sea green, like the HWC pink one)

BBQ basket...stainless steel/mesh...for veggies/shrimp on the grill

Outdoor tumbler set of 6, same colors as plates

Bar board/knife: green. Has silicone around it.

Microfiber towel/towel set in sea green

Outdoor party sticks (sounds like fun???)...like citronella candles, holds a bottle of wine or soda, cups/cans, color coated aluminum/metal post. Interesting. Can't quite picture it! $38...I’m thinking Home and Garden party

Twixit: sea green/white

THEME SHOWS:

6 o’clock salads:

Chicken Avocado/grapefruit salad

deluxe cheese burger salad

Sweet and Simple:

summer berry shortcakes

mini glazed lemon cakes (in prep bowl in microwave!)

Then, added a new recipe to the current theme shows:

Bites and Bevs:

Greek cheese torta

Real Food, Real Fast:

creamy 1 pot pasta

Chocolate Bliss:

Chocolate velvet cake with strawberry (in fluted pan/microwave)

HWC products:

pink mini scoop and measurer (good for sugar/flour)

kitchen brush –looks like an afro! Safe for cookware & stoneware

rubber gloves with white/pink polka dots

HWC host bonus:

white platter at 60% off OR pink bowl trio ($7.80 at 60% off)...simple addition bowls ATTACHED, all bowls slightly different...dots, stripes (vertical/horizontal). Can't wait to see these, either!

March 1-15 Turn in 2 shows and receive HWC guest products FREE, Turn in 3 shows and get a pink tablecloth too!!

September & October-Making Strides against Breast Cancer-15-20% for Fundraisers. If you walk, you can be on team Pampered Chef!

Help Whip Cancer-We raised $920,000 last May and reached over $6 million now since 2000!

Round up from the Heart-We raised $1.4 million in trivets last year with the bronze hearts. We’ve now raised over $12 million!

That is it for now!

Thank you Ginger.

What do we get for November sell-a-thon

lockhartkitchen said:
What do we get for November sell-a-thon

sorry..I dont know that yet. I'm sure there will be ALOT more info as the day goes on.:chef:

Can't wait for some pics!!

Kodeysmom said:
Can't wait for some pics!!

I know!!! I keep trying to imagine them, so I dont go CRAZY!!!;) ;) ;)

Thanks Ginger for yesterday and all the news today

~

Last edited:
whiteyteresa said:
Thanks Ginger for yesterday and all the new today

~

You're welcome, It was Kristi that typed it up all nice & neat for us! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kristi!!!:D

Thanks Kristi

Thanks to all who have and will give us - the one's who couldn't go to leadership - all the info

I am toooooooo impatient to wait until my director gives me the info next week

:chef:

Thanks for the info! This is very exciting!!! I can't wait to see it all too.

Thank you! I was going CRAZY last night trying to get on here to get more info. and couldn't! My recruiter called yesterday afternoon and was so excited, and managed to quickly rattle off a few things before I had to hang up and go to a meeting!

there are some pics on the other leasership thread!!!:chef:

That stuff all looks great!!!

Discontinued ProductsThank you for typing this up for us. have you figured out what is going bye bye???

We will watch for the new annoucments today that you get..thank you so much for sharing with us!!

I'm sad to see what's going bye bye but I want to know what I earned!! If you get a list, please send that along too!

I'll have to go check out the pics. My director was going to send us some; but her internet connection was taking too long for them to load.

Another fact:
she said in '07 we sold a MILLION mix & chops!:eek:

Thanks to all who have and will give us - the one's who couldn't go to leadership - all the info

I am toooooooo impatient to wait until my director gives me the info next week
I promised not to look.
I couldn't do it (shhh!)
Thanks Ginger!

lacychef said:
I'll have to go check out the pics. My director was going to send us some; but her internet connection was taking too long for them to load.

Another fact:
she said in '07 we sold a MILLION mix & chops!:eek:
WOW! A million! Holy Moly! That's a lot of hamburger & sausage we're cookin' up! :D (I know it can be used for other stuff too.... ;))

crystalscookingnow said:
WOW! A million! Holy Moly! That's a lot of hamburger & sausage we're cookin' up! :D (I know it can be used for other stuff too.... ;))
I know! Isn't that amazing--plus the fact that it was only 9 months since it just came out in March

That's INSANE! But I guess we shouldn't be surprised by the numbers we were all selling.

crystalscookingnow said:

I use mine all the time for scrambled eggs!!!

Hey ...

I'm trying to get two shows in the last 2 weeks of Feb. because I WANT those HWC products.

If I have 2 MORE in early March, do I get MORE of them?

I am very involved in Relay for Life and need to get my ACS supporters motivated!

no. you can only earn one set, regardless.

i wish that were not true, as i am also involved in my local relay. i usually crochet a blanket and pillows and have them raffled off for the team. i also do the dishcloths that sell like hotcakes in pink and purple. I never thought of donating my HWC products for raffle... thanks for the idea

no. you can only earn one set, regardless.

i wish that were not true, as i am also involved in my local relay. i usually crochet a blanket and pillows and have them raffled off for the team. i also do the dishcloths that sell like hotcakes in pink and purple. I never thought of donating my HWC products for raffle... thanks for the idea

by the way, your shows have to held and submitted between March 1 and 15 to get the pink stuff, i think

I LOVE LOVE LOVE purple anything!

Discontinued ProductsHas anyone gotten the discontinued product list yet?? If so could you please pass it along. Thanks for the update on the new products too.:chef:

My relay is in VERY EARLY MAY and people know they can turn in money after the Relay ... I have a standing offer with my committee that if anyone books a fund-raiser show during HWC month, I will PERSONALLY donate my commission to Relay. (Their team if they have one, mine if they don't!) And the same offer holds for those who help me earn the HWC products to show.

blanktj said:
Has anyone gotten the discontinued product list yet?? If so could you please pass it along. Thanks for the update on the new products too.:chef:

Deb started a thred for the discontinued products.

Clarification on HWC earninghold and submit 2 shows Feb. 15-29 and get the 3 GUEST items
hold and submit 2 shows March 1-15 and get the pink HOST item
hold and submit 3 shows March 1-15 and get the pink HOST item PLUS a pink tablecloth (matches the apron from last year's incentive)

1. What new products are being released by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is releasing 33 new products and restyling 8 existing ones. Some of the new products include a green color coated paring knife and bread knife, a restyled avocado peeler and grapefruit knife, and a kitchen shears cover with a sticky back.

2. What is the price range for these new products?

The prices for the new products range from $4 for the kitchen shears cover to $75 for the 10" Executive Saute Pan. The restyled products range from $6 for the avocado peeler to $16.50 for the Mega Scraper.

3. Are there any new kitchen tools or gadgets being released?

Yes, there are several new kitchen tools and gadgets being released by Pampered Chef. Some examples include a master scraper, a micro-scraper, a pinch bowl set, and a stainless cleaner for cookware.

4. Are there any new recipe books available?

Yes, there are new recipe books available. Some examples include Grill it Quick, which features 19 recipes for grilling, and Season's Best, which includes a sample of various recipes.

5. Are there any special promotions or events happening with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several promotions and events happening with Pampered Chef. From March 1-15, if you turn in 2 shows, you will receive free guest products, and if you turn in 3 shows, you will also receive a pink tablecloth. Additionally, Pampered Chef is participating in Making Strides against Breast Cancer and Help Whip Cancer events to raise money for these causes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
kitchencop
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD