• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Leadership Skills: Focused Team Meetings with Directors

In summary, Jenni is thinking of holding a separate meeting specifically designed to help develop leadership skills for new directors. She is hoping that this will help to increase the number of new directors recruited by her
baychef
Silver Member
Does anyone hold meetings with just their Team Leaders/Directors? I would like to do this and have a meeting that is for a focused group and deals with just developing their leadership skills.

Just thinking this may be benificial for to help them start thinking leadership and leave the basics of booking and recruiting to our regular team meetings.

Does this make sense? Do any of your upper level directors do this? I am going to ask my upper level director, however I love to see and hear what others are doing too!

I'd love to hear what you all are doing :)

I am starting one this month with my AD and calling it Drive to Directorship. I am going to hold it as a completely seperate meeting from our monthly team meeting. Between us we have recruited 20 people since January and are really trying to promote some additional directors. Since so many on our teams are now recruiting within their first 30-90 days they often lack the leadership experience (both in PC and their regular lives) to guide newer consultants. Our meeting will be focusing on how to coach and support others. Working their specific prospect lists, setting up the right structure from the start to support the new structure etc.

pcjenni said:
I am starting one this month with my AD and calling it Drive to Directorship. I am going to hold it as a completely seperate meeting from our monthly team meeting. Between us we have recruited 20 people since January and are really trying to promote some additional directors. Since so many on our teams are now recruiting within their first 30-90 days they often lack the leadership experience (both in PC and their regular lives) to guide newer consultants. Our meeting will be focusing on how to coach and support others. Working their specific prospect lists, setting up the right structure from the start to support the new structure etc.

Jenni, if I could thank you more than once...I would so do it!! Could you please share anything with all of us? We have recruited about 10 (just guessing) but the leads are there. Just not getting the contact info from my consultants and my own follow up has stunk up the place!!

Thought that if I gave this some structure, I could develop the directors I want to grow. Thanks again!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I think this is a great idea. I have seen some of my upper level directors hold focused team meetings with just their Team Leaders/Directors, and it has been very beneficial for their leadership development. It allows for a more focused and in-depth discussion on leadership skills, rather than trying to cover it in our regular team meetings where we also have to cover other topics like booking and recruiting. I highly recommend giving it a try and I would love to hear how it goes for you. Best of luck!

1. What is the purpose of a Leadership Meeting?

The purpose of a Leadership Meeting is to provide a forum for leaders within Pampered Chef to come together and discuss important updates, strategies, and goals for the company. It also serves as a platform for leaders to share their ideas, concerns, and successes with one another.

2. Who is invited to attend a Leadership Meeting?

Leadership Meetings are typically reserved for top-level managers, directors, and executives within the company. However, some meetings may also include team leaders or other high-performing individuals who have been identified as potential future leaders.

3. How often are Leadership Meetings held?

The frequency of Leadership Meetings may vary, but they are usually held on a quarterly or bi-annual basis. This allows for enough time to pass between meetings for significant updates and progress to be made, but also ensures that leaders stay connected and informed about the company's direction.

4. Can anyone suggest topics for discussion at a Leadership Meeting?

Yes, leaders are encouraged to submit topics or agenda items for consideration at a Leadership Meeting. This can be done through their direct supervisor or through designated channels within the company. All suggestions will be reviewed and considered for inclusion in the meeting agenda.

5. What is the expected outcome of a Leadership Meeting?

The expected outcome of a Leadership Meeting is for leaders to gain a better understanding of the company's goals and initiatives, to share valuable insights and strategies, and to collaborate on solutions to challenges and opportunities facing the company. It is also an opportunity for leaders to network and build relationships with one another.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
keril
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies