• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Meet and Greet: Share Your Info for PM, Poll, and Networking

In summary, participants are organizing a meet and greet event on Thursday night at the Strata Lounge in the Hyatt hotel. The event is open to all attendees and the lounge will be taken over for the night. The menu at the lounge offers snacks and it is recommended to have dinner with their clusters before attending. The time for the event is tentatively set for 8 PM - 10 PM, depending on when people finish dinner. A list of attendees will be sent out on January 5th and the event is expected to be a fun time for all. It is also noted that the National Championship football game will be on that night, so the lounge may be crowded with other football fans.

When do you want to MNG?

• Wednesday PM

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Thursday AM

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Thursday PM

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Friday AM

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Friday PM

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Saturday AM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday PM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Anytime!

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
PM me your info

Name
ScreenName
Arrival
Departure
Cell #
Email

For the poll, I'll make it so you can choose more than one.

Am I meetin' & greetin' myself? :D

I'm still working on re-qualifying so that I can go. And since I already have plane tix and the room is in my name (I'm staying with my Hospitality Director and one of her team members), I kinda need to be there. :rolleyes:

sending my info.....I've got the flight, the hotel, now to register.......

Amy-can you send me your e-mail?

I'll be there...just PM'd you Crystal...

Bump ! Found it Crystal...LOL

I'll be there. I'm having dinner with SIL & FIL on Wed night, I can probably meet late that evening or another time.

Thurs or fri night is my vote!

New Director reception is Friday night, so I'm voting for Thursday night. I'll PM you my info.

I'll be there w/ bells on!!!

Chefstover2 said:
New Director reception is Friday night, so I'm voting for Thursday night. I'll PM you my info.

Then let's do it Thursday night so the New Directors can be there with us!!!

Someone pick a time & place & I'll try to be there!

Looks like Thursday night it is! Want to try to meet somewhere at the hotel? Would that be easiest for everyone? Don't have an idea on a time though.

There's probably a bar area or lounge in the hotel. Why don't we do like 8 PM -10 PM (or later) just in case folks have dinner with their clusters. What do you think?

Sounds good.

How nice that we'll all be in the same hotel so it is easier to just go downstairs!

I can't believe it is coming up so soon. It will be so much fun!!

will be reading to see if a set time is decided..would be nice to pop in and say HI to all

Same here, give us a time and place and Becky G and I will meet you all there! :)

Sounds like we're aiming for Thursday - is that right? My NED is having training for FD's and her Denver-area team on Wednesday evening, so Thursday works better for me.

Kitchen2u said:
There's probably a bar area or lounge in the hotel. Why don't we do like 8 PM -10 PM (or later) just in case folks have dinner with their clusters. What do you think?

This sounds good to me. Let's plan on this & we'll just have to go with it. :) I'll e-mail everyone the spreadsheet before we leave (Monday sound ok?) so that everyone who wants to be on the list can get there. If you want to be included on everyone's contact list, send me a PM with the info in the first post.

chefann said:
Sounds like we're aiming for Thursday - is that right? My NED is having training for FD's and her Denver-area team on Wednesday evening, so Thursday works better for me.

Yes, Thursday night ~ can't wait to meet all of you!

Hm, when and where, I pm'd Crystal with my info but no reply? TIA!

pamperedval said:
Sounds good.

How nice that we'll all be in the same hotel so it is easier to just go downstairs!

No we won't. I know lots of people (including me) who are staying at other hotels because we got cheaper rates elsewhere.

heat123 said:
Hm, when and where, I pm'd Crystal with my info but no reply? TIA!

I received everyone's info that PM'd me. I'm waiting until Jan. 5th to send the list to everyone that's included on it.

The MNG was being planned through the poll & it looks like we've decided on the Thurday night at the Hyatt lounge.

Is the MNG early-ish (dinner) or later in the evening or are we taking over the lounge for the the night?

A take-over sounds good to me. :)

I was thinking later and taking over the place so we can have dinner with our clusters or whatever if need be. I think the DCS meet up is switching to Thurs from Weds so we can all be together as well.

Just an FYI- Thursday night is the National Championship football game- Florida vs. Oklahoma!! GOO GATORS!! The lounge might be packed with other football fans- like me watching the best game of the year!!
Oh yey- did I mention- GOOOOO GATORS!!

I want in..

Excited about it being on Thur!
I'll be able to make it

mscharf said:
Just an FYI- Thursday night is the National Championship football game- Florida vs. Oklahoma!! GOO GATORS!! The lounge might be packed with other football fans- like me watching the best game of the year!!
Oh yey- did I mention- GOOOOO GATORS!!

Well....ya'll are gonna have a hard time hearing that game with all of us rowdy cheffers talking up a storm!

pamperedlinda said:
Well....ya'll are gonna have a hard time hearing that game with all of us rowdy cheffers talking up a storm!

heehee, exactly!:p

I will hav ebaby in tow so are we meeting a bar? If so , I can't go sniff sniff

I was not saying it as a bad thing, but if you are meeting later you might not be able to get a table, b/c of the game! Just wanted to give an FYI...

Hello! I have been a CS member for a couple of years & never posted, would love to try and come to a Meet N Greet. Thursday night will work:) But I am an Oklahoma Sooner fan and they are playing in the Nat'l Championship game Thursday night and I will be going to watch it at a sports bar, etc... But I really would like to attend and meet as many of you as possible.
Tammy

I want to send out the file with everyone's e-mail address today. There are a few people that I don't have an e-mail address for - therefore, I won't be able to send the spreadsheet to you. If your name has an ** next to it, please PM me your e-mail address so that I can send out the file. I'll send it at 6:30 p.m. CST tonight.

Here is who I have info from so far.

Crystal crystalscookingnow
Amy amy07
Ginny Kitchen2u
Linda pamperedlinda
Heather heat123
Heather smilesarepriceless
Tristen JCsmilez
Cheryl Koolotus
Charity chefcharity**
Amanda alfskitchen
Ida Kisrae
Kristen Chefstover2
Valori PamperedVal**
layla laylaleigh
Julie lockhartkitchen
Andrea Flamingo**
Michelle pcgogetter

If you don't see your name listed, please PM me with the information shown in the first post. The MNG is planned for Thursday evening (later evening, maybe 8??) at the strata lounge in the hyatt. This is the hotel that PC booked as the 'conference' hotel.

I will be with my director and my local recruits. I'm am sure it is not a problem if they come with, but just wanted to check.

Of course they can come!

Crystal I just pmed you :)

Me too - hope I am not too late :)

I didn't show up on your list, so I pm'd you my info again. (I sent it over the holidays, so fully understand if it got overlooked. If you don't receive it, please let me know) :)

Well, I will try to pop in for a bit. My director will be at the upper level directors' thing that night; then we are having a pj party in her room...so it just depends on what time she gets done.
I will definately look for everyone though.

I just sent my info too- I thought I had already sent it! Silly me!

Wait... did we decide on time and at the Hyatt lounge??? TIA!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna