• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Leadership Locations for Seasoned Directors | Share Your Favorites!

In summary, the conversation revolved around discussing locations for previous leadership conferences and the speaker's personal experiences at various cities such as Atlanta, Cincinnati, Dallas, San Antonio, and Long Beach. Some people mentioned wanting to visit attractions in the cities, but due to the busy schedule of the conference, they were unable to do so. There was also speculation about the location of the next leadership conference and the possibility of it being in a warm destination. Some participants expressed excitement about attending the conference and the opportunity to meet other consultants from different regions. There was also mention of earning trips through sales and incentives.
micocina
Gold Member
Just curious... For all of you seasoned Directors. What locations have been chosen for Leadership that you can remember and which were your favorite?

SAN ANTONIO By Faaarrrr

I have been to Atlanta & Cincy....nothing too wonderful about either of those!

I went to Cincy last year. My kids wanted to hear about he city.. I just laughed and told them that what I saw of it was out the window walking from one seminar to another! :) Do some of you go and stay longer to site see a bit?

I've been to Dallas and Cincy. Missed Atlanta.My mom asked when I was in Dallas how the weather was. I told her I had no idea! I just walked from the hotel to the bus, the bus to the convention center, and back again. I was barely outside! LOL!

I've been to Long Beach, Atlanta, Dallas, San Antonio, and Cinci. I remember all of them were cold...not freezing but cold basically because not matter what... it's January! Atlanta was so cold that they ended up getting busses for us to get us back to our hotels. They were within walking distance so HO didn't bother until the temp dropped! The guy at the hotel said that it was the coldest in Atlanta that it had been in like 10 years or something. Go figure!I never go in early or stay after long enough to visit any attractions. I did want to do the JFK stuff in Dallas but we didn't have enough time. I LOVE museums and hate to be rushed. I might go in to Denver a night early because my niece will be a freshman in college there so I will see her although she will have just been home for Christmas and might not want to see family so soon! ;)

I honestly don't think I want to go to Denver in the middle of winter....wish it was somewhere warm instead!!!

I will go if I walk as an Advanced, though! My consultants are PUMPED!!! It may just happen!

Thanks for sharing you guys! I missed Atlanta, was too new. We had a blast in Cinci at a cowboy bar and restaurant where they had the mechanical bull. We danced to 80's music until some guys started getting fresh. :)

So there was a Leadership in Long Beach before Atlanta? There goes all hope of it being in SoCal any time soon. :(

Morfia's going to stay a few extra days in Denver and go skiiiiiiing!!

is leadership going to be us and canadian again next year?

dannyzmom said:
Morfia's going to stay a few extra days in Denver and go skiiiiiiing!!

That is so cool, I tried it once up in Soda Springs Ca with my sister. I spent more time on my butt than skiing but it was fun. You get a rush, especially if you haven't mastered the art of stopping!

DebbieJ said:
is leadership going to be us and canadian again next year?

I really hope so....that was really cool and I would love to meet some of the Canadian cheffers from CS!

chefmeg said:
I really hope so....that was really cool and I would love to meet some of the Canadian cheffers from CS!
Yes, those Canadians are a fun group, they were giving away stickers and cheering like crazy. A fun bunch.

I haven't been to a leadership but right now, I have my dh completely fine with me going to NC, so I'm not pushing leadership. Besides, right now, since I pick one, I'd rather go to the one with my team than on my own. I also like the fall products better than spring. I'm an earth tone kind of girl!:)

I heard one year they had it in Orlando! I would DEFINITELY get away with going to that one!

You have to go to Leadership!! No waves we all get to be together. Your hubby will be fine once you earn the trip again. :)

Addie4TLC said:
You have to go to Leadership!! No waves we all get to be together. Your hubby will be fine once you earn the trip again. :)

You would think, right?:cool: I sold for 8 months in 05 and earned Level one. 06 I earned San Fran and that was AMAZING!! 07 I earned the cruise and I will at least earn Miami in 08!

Kristi YOU'RE GOING!!!!! :)

finley1991 said:
Kristi YOU'RE GOING!!!!! :)

You know what though? My recruiter looked for tickets and they're $394!! No way I can afford that!!

Kristi, drive down to me (2hrs) and we can fly out round trip for like $178-$198

hmmmmm maybe I will come to FL 1st too---

Maybe we all should!

I posted on CS the other night that Erin in NC could get Beth and we could drive to get Cheryl, Ann and Colleen and then head to Denver! (I was accused of hanging out with the "cool kids" and ignoring others on the CS Mafia thread..if you want some good drama/comedic reading)This may be more of a real thought than just a joke!

dannyzmom said:
Kristi, drive down to me (2hrs) and we can fly out round trip for like $178-$198

R U Kidding me?? To fly out from Orlando its $378!! :eek:

Flights from Chicago are $199 right now. Woohoo!

Tickets out of Richmond right now are like $320.00...I really hope they come down, because I REALLY want to go, but I REALLY can't afford that :) Am I correct that leadership doesn't start until like 1:00 on the first day?? With teaching, I'd need to leave Wednesday night and I want to make sure I won't be totally and completely exhausted.

I heard that Southwest is going to be offering $89 each way from CA to Denver. But you have to wait until next month to book. I would keep an eye out for lower fares. That being said I deffinitly won't be going to leadership next year! :)

Denver would be fun, I am just not sure if I can afford that and NC and since I didn't make it to NC this year....I AM GOING in 2009!

1. What are the benefits of choosing a top leadership location for seasoned directors?

Choosing a top leadership location can provide a change of scenery and a fresh perspective to inspire and motivate seasoned directors. It also allows for networking opportunities with other successful leaders and access to new resources and training.

2. How do I determine which location is the best fit for me as a seasoned director?

Consider your personal preferences and goals, as well as the location's accessibility, cost, and potential for growth. It may also be helpful to research the demographics and market trends of the area to ensure it aligns with your target audience.

3. Can I bring my team or family to the top leadership location?

Yes, many top leadership locations offer options for families and team members to attend and participate in activities and events. This can help build a stronger team dynamic and create a more well-rounded experience.

4. Are there any discounts or special offers available for top leadership locations?

Pampered Chef offers various discounts and incentives for seasoned directors to attend top leadership locations, such as early bird registration or loyalty program rewards. Be sure to check the website or reach out to your consultant support team for more information.

5. Can I request a specific top leadership location or make suggestions for future locations?

While Pampered Chef carefully selects top leadership locations based on various factors, your suggestions and requests are always welcome and considered. You can reach out to your consultant support team or submit a suggestion through the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • PampMomof3