• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Pay with a Personal Check On-Site?

In summary, you can pay with a personal check on-site at a Pampered Chef party or event. To do so, simply write the check for the total amount due and hand it to your consultant. There are no additional fees associated with paying by check and there is no set limit on the amount you can pay. You can also combine a personal check with another form of payment if needed.
chefdeb410
Is anyone out there that can answer a quick question for me? I've been on hold for almost 1/2 hr for the Solution Center...my schedule has suddenly changed and it has worked out that I'm able to attend Leadership after all. Does anyone know if I register on-site, can I still pay with a personal check? I don't think they'll accept a personal credit card...will they? I have everything else worked out, just need to make sure what payment is accepted.

TIA!
Debi Stovicek
[email protected]

Can you take your PC debit card? I imagine they'll take that... even if your check is from a different account, you could deposit it in the PC account.Hope you hear from HO soon.

Ooh- that's a good idea, Jennifer! It figures that there's nothing on CC about payment for Leadership, other than a FAQ about conference club. :rolleyes:Hope you hear soon, Debi!!

Can I Pay with a Personal Check On-Site?

Yes, you can pay with a personal check on-site at a Pampered Chef party or event.

What is the process for paying with a personal check on-site?

To pay with a personal check on-site, simply write the check out for the total amount due and hand it to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will then process the check and give you a receipt for your records.

Are there any fees associated with paying with a personal check on-site?

No, there are no additional fees for paying with a personal check on-site. Your total amount due will only include the cost of your purchases.

Is there a limit on the amount I can pay with a personal check on-site?

There is no set limit on the amount you can pay with a personal check on-site. However, please note that your check must cover the total cost of your purchases.

Can I combine a personal check with another form of payment on-site?

Yes, you can combine a personal check with another form of payment, such as cash or credit card, on-site. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to assist you in splitting the payment between multiple methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailortena
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lkspeir
  • jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • barbara_anne